What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you linked to this thread, you had me at dogshit :D

What's the medium/nutrient? Soil-less peat?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks brosef's !! I grow in a mix of happy frog and promix bx . I do seeds and clones in a peat based "seedling starter mix"(that's what it says on the bag). Finished up the other flower room last night. Glad it's warming up some. Was like 15f yesterday, the night before that it was -30f. Friggin' ductwork to the cold air intake to cool the lights was frozen stiff .:freezing:: . I'm super excited for the x's too. I already have more plants than I need, lol. So that means I will have time to clone everything and flower clones instead of seed plants.

With the amount of strains I have now, I might turn one of the flower rooms into an ebb and flow sea/screen of green. I have access to flood tables (4x8's). They are just sitting around collecting dust. I already have all the pumps and attachments to make them work. But I won't mess with doing hydro until I have a run complete using both flower rooms at the same time. Once I get everything balanced out with using dirt in the rooms, then I will set up a flood table.

I've run tables before and had success with muti-strain grows. With the amount of strains I have, there's always enough strains that like the same shit to fill the table up. Thing is most of the strains I have started are new to me. So I have to learn their likes/dislikes to make multi-strain runs work. That's ok though, because it usually only takes a run for me to figure out what a strain likes or doesn't. Till the next episode.......

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yeah I put it in the grow diaries because that's pretty much what it is. A diary of what I have going on both in veg and in flower. It would be too much work to make threads for all the different strains I favor. Plus I get to look back and see how quickly things do or don't grow.

"All that space".....hahaha!! It's already getting crowded in there!! I started way to many seeds. Just in case my clone game fell off during the transition to this spot. It didn't and the 12 clones I took rooted in 9 days. I actually had roots on the forum cut in 7 days. Plus I only had like 3 seeds outta 60-70 that didn't make it.

Tonight though I will have some room after I fill the 2nd flower room up. I have some seed plants that I'm sure are males, those will prolly get the axe within the next few days. I really don't wanna kill them because I love making seeds, but I just don't have the room to keep multiple males. So that will free up some room.

I saw in someone else's thread about using a tote with a cfl in it to flower small males to save pollen. That may be the route I go. Clone the males to death and then flower the clones for pollen.

It is a nice size area to grow in, I ain't complaining.......but my dream set-up would be 4 flower rooms, running perpetually, harvesting about every 2-2.5 weeks. With a huge area the size of all the flower rooms to veg and have mothers in. Someday, someday...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Flower room #1 was at 29 days last night. Here's some pics of it..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pics are kinda shitty for now......using a 5mp old cell phone without a sim card for my camera, lol....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's shot of flower room #2, which if on the left of flower room #1(they share a wall)
picture.php

They are a little stressed from going to 2000 watts of hps from t5's and t8's. Within a couple days they always spring into action. Gonna put the scrog screen on them tonight. But of course like an idiot, I forgot to order more rope ratchet's.

So I bought some pulley's and rope, which will have to do for now. I'm gonna have to move all the plants out of flower room#2 to get that screen up without fucking up any plants. I ordered the rope ratchets yesterday, so I should have them within a week.

Temps couldn't be any better in flower room #2. 77f with the lights on and 75 when they are off. Flower room #1 is almost the same, but I would like it a little warmer, 69f-70f in the dark, and 75 for a high when the lights are on.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Seed plants and mothers(they came from seed too) are doing real good. With the way things are now, I'm gonna be able to veg everything for 2 months before they go into flower. Some of the next batch to flower will actually have 3 months of veg. So I will be able to clone before I send them into flower. Here's some pics...
picture.php
Diamond girl from GHS. I really am loving the structure of this plant. I have grown it before, and it makes big fat pine smelling, silver looking buds(the way the trichs are, makes the buds look silver)
picture.php
Deadhead OG x Strawberry Dogshit....confirmed female, stem rub reeks like a mofo, just like mommy.
picture.php
Forum Cut x Strawberry Dogshit.....confirmed female, looks to be cookie dom. I have high hopes for this plant.
picture.php
Royal Purple Kush
picture.php
24KT Gold, another one I have run before. This is a new plant from seed though. So I'm hoping for a different pheno than I had before. The first one I had was stellar, so I'm sure this apple didn't fall to far from the dank tree as well.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
cont....
picture.php
The plant to the left of Jack Diesel is a GG#4 x Strawberry Dogshit or Bay Dream, I having a brain bubble.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I imagine the tables would give you a little more freedom ....

They might, the thing with them is they are rigid. They are 4'x8' tables, so they would go out into the doorway entrance area(widthways), and I think actually make it harder to get into the room. I'm on the small side, so I'm pretty sure I could squeeze by, if I did set one up.

The way things are now, the net is the only thing in the way when I walk in, and that has some give to it(I can move it a little to squeeze by. Don't get me wrong, I love running tables. They just take up a lot of room. Right now I have a 36" base that turns into a 48" canopy. That extra foot down below makes it so I can squeeze in without much struggle. Tables are a lot more neat/clean to run, and I love growing hydro. I had a table before that was 3x6. Gonna do some pricing and see how much they will set me back.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Flower room #2. 3 days in. I don't think I'm gonna have trouble filling the net in this round....
picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Why not just build the tables yourself? I understand though if they are just sitting there whynot

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have built tables before. With all the extra black and white poly I have, I could have one built real quick. Getting the plywood there is the tricky part-I don't have a truck. And there's no way I'm having shit delivered there. Thanks for the reminder though, because I will prolly end up making a table to see how I can get it to work in this set-up.

DJXX

Veteran
looks pretty sweet for a 5mp camera...if you wait til walmart gets in next years models you can score a great camera cheap..i got a 14 MP Samsung for like $80...man your grow looks perfect....i got Louis XIII, also Illuminati's Pestilence and Chem 104...gonna start huntn through stuff with Chem 91 in it...i want the real deal cut...but she is held tightly...makn 3D which is Chem DD x Chem D IBL..also Chem DD x SD IBL...i'll have some testers for ya..DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
looks pretty sweet for a 5mp camera...if you wait til walmart gets in next years models you can score a great camera cheap..i got a 14 MP Samsung for like $80...man your grow looks perfect....i got Louis XIII, also Illuminati's Pestilence and Chem 104...gonna start huntn through stuff with Chem 91 in it...i want the real deal cut...but she is held tightly...makn 3D which is Chem DD x Chem D IBL..also Chem DD x SD IBL...i'll have some testers for ya..DJXX

I was just looking at a couple camera's the other day. They had some 16 mp camera's with like 30-40 optical zoom for $199, I think one was $170.

I have been wanting the '91 since I first saw it like 6-7 yrs. ago. I had a Chemdog from GHS that was super chemmy. Not much in the yield dept. , but the smoke was real nice. Made killer bho. held that mother close for almost 5 years, before I had to leave her behind. I have 2 more seedlings going of it right now. Really hoping to get that chem funk pheno again. The Deadhead OG is half '91, so hopefully some of the DHOG x's I have will let some of the '91 genes shine thru. One of the parents to the Straw Dogshit is OGChem, so that up's the odds of getting some chem skunk funk in the beans.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some pics of the Karma's OG's I have going. 11 of them. They have been pretty easy to care for so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see I have one runt. I hope it turns into the best female outta the bunch. I always gotta root for the little guy, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts