What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

Good Afternoon Everyone !!!

Seems like forever since my last update, I have a lot goin on LOL

The garden has changed once again as the Thunder Express has been chopped pulled 950 wet grams with em so looks like I'll get 7~8 oz's

The Komaoni's are growin like weeds, had to knock one over already. The Blue Dreams and Zalmadelica are buddin. The first flipped Thunder99 has shown male.

The plants flipped this morning were ,,,

Thunderfunk69
Amber
Borealiz
Urban Menace
Thunder99 (the 2nd one)

Here are shots of the "new" garden as of this morning ,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_4333.JPG
    T_SAM_4333.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 13
  • T_SAM_4334.JPG
    T_SAM_4334.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

Blue Dream after 2 weeks of flower ,,,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_4388.JPG
    T_SAM_4388.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 12
  • T_SAM_4391.JPG
    T_SAM_4391.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
  • T_SAM_4394.JPG
    T_SAM_4394.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 15

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend Lumi (that passed) had a meter hell it cost 6 grand (why I don't have one LOL) He tested lots of lights, including CMH which was supposed to have UV. It did not have enough to matter. The only bulbs that tested good were the ones I use (the ATI's) and the Arcadias (both T5's)

Lumi based his test on the UV found in the tropics and looked for lights that could emulate it, none of the cfl's or spots that he tested were adequate.

Hope that helps

I have a like new uvb Solarmeter for 200 bucks, will sell it to you for 150 shipped. I have measured what I need to with it. I use a reptile cfl and have it 2 inches from the buds. It has a range of about 10 inches for useful uvb. 150 uW/cm2 is minimum and about 500 is maximum to effect cannabinoid profile. I have some buds that get 700 uW/cm2 and they do not seem burnt or anything.

I doubt you are getting adequate uvb with the distance those lights are at. But you get creeper effect and that is an indication of uvb so I do not know for sure.

Is that GDP trippy for you? I get a relaxed high but have some tripped out things happen with it. Not a sativa high at all but maybe mixed. The sativas get me jumpy so do not deal with them much but do like some trippy action now and then.

Riddleme

I have a like new uvb Solarmeter for 200 bucks, will sell it to you for 150 shipped. I have measured what I need to with it. I use a reptile cfl and have it 2 inches from the buds. It has a range of about 10 inches for useful uvb. 150 uW/cm2 is minimum and about 500 is maximum to effect cannabinoid profile. I have some buds that get 700 uW/cm2 and they do not seem burnt or anything.

I doubt you are getting adequate uvb with the distance those lights are at. But you get creeper effect and that is an indication of uvb so I do not know for sure.

Is that GDP trippy for you? I get a relaxed high but have some tripped out things happen with it. Not a sativa high at all but maybe mixed. The sativas get me jumpy so do not deal with them much but do like some trippy action now and then.

I would love to buy it but have just spent my allocation on 4 more coral bulbs, so no funds for awhile.

The ATI bulbs are designed to penetrate 3 feet of water, specifically to grow coral in fish tanks, which is why I use em. Everything (strain) I grow creeps since I added em.

My GDP is not trippy but is also not couchlock, Tis a nice balanced high, head & body great for chillin and watching TV :biggrin:

I have my latest cross with it, Grandpa's Hash, growing now, should be interesting

Last edited:

olekingkole

I have the Reptisun 10.0 T5's and a Solarmeter 6.5. The Reptisuns measure 12 on the UVB index at 2ft.-that's what you would expect in Bogata.

Riddleme

Good Mornin,

missed my update yesterday, been busy as all get out and went thru a bout with the flu last week, playin catch up LOL

The harvested TE buds are in the jars, dry weight was 6.7 oz's. The buds in the pic were 7~8 grams each.

I posted a pic of the Blue Dream this mornin here ,,,,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6827324&postcount=1055

my pic count is gettin low, prolly need more post, so not double postin pics LOL

Attachments

• T_SAM_4435.jpg
    T_SAM_4435.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 14
You know I want some of these in my garden.

You know I want some of these in my garden.

Gotta tell ya bout the Beast LOL I named her the Beast because of how she was growin. She is harvested now and I got 4.3 oz's off her, the main cola weighed 110 grams wet. She was bred as a transitional strain to combine 3 strains so I never intended to work her. I pollinated a branch with a CTF and got over 100 seeds of the plant I intended to create and then decided to call it Thunder Beast LOL

Based on the salads I have been smoking this week, she will be crossed to my Thunderfunk69 and I am expecting wonderful things.

The Beast is so strong that one bong rip knocks you out, you get like 20 minutes of soaring head & body then sleep as it creeps hard and fast. So far only 3 people have smoked her and had a similar experience. I handed out buds to a few more yesterday but won't about it till next week.

smoke report from one ,,,,

Ok...I just took a couple Berth hits of Bonga.....I mean bong hits of Bertha.
(hang on, I have to pause a moment and tape my eye-lids open.)
It is a heavy head bobber. Everything is in slow -mo, like the Matrix.
My eyes feel dry and like they are being sucked in my skull. There is a slight pressure around the temples as well. I do have a very nice body high too. I can't feel my legs, but since there are no sharks in my living room, I'm assuming all is good.
I would say the buzz is almost a 50/50, but heavy either way. It reminds me of the King Tut. Same powerful body high after the initial head banger.
Makes my muscles feel loose, and my neck tired, like holding my head up straight is a pain in the ass, so I'll use the recliner pillow to prop my stoned ass up.
Walking Dead season premier is on, gotta watch them zombies get their heads wrecked too!

and from the 2nd guy, I asked him if he had tried it yet and ,,,,,,,,,

Haha actually I did, Rocky did a great job describing it because it's really nice and I'm usually not one for more indica bud. Knocked me the fuck out! I had a bowl and at first was like, "Yea this is nice, good body to it, maybe I'll just watch some TV".....then I woke up 2 hours later on the couch

Funny thing is they both thought of it as an Indica when it was actually a Sat dom hybrid, like 60/40 I have found that smoking a bit of CTF first tempers it so I can stay up and enjoy it and it is an awesome buzz so I guess that crossing it with CTF was a good idea

I'm liking the sound of this!!

Riddleme

Not a lot goin on, been workin on web sites LOL

One of the Komaoni's has shown he/she, I'm stoked !!!

and here is the Blue Dream in week 4

Attachments

• T_SAM_4485.jpg
    T_SAM_4485.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

Good Mornin Everyone !!!!

Looks like I have missed a few updates, life has been busy. That last pic was the Blue Dream in week 4 and she just finished week 7 and is gettin chopped this mornin. She ended with some very nice amber :biggrin:

Attachments

• bdwk7c.jpg
    bdwk7c.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 9
  • bdwk7b.jpg
    bdwk7b.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 11
  • bdwk7a.jpg
    bdwk7a.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 13
  • bdwk7.jpg
    bdwk7.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

You know I take a lot of crap in several forums because I do things so differently from most but I ask you how many grows have you seen where a plant is rockin an 8 inch cola covered in frost (and showin amber) after only 3 weeks of flowering?
My Thunderfunk69

Attachments

• T_SAM_4647.jpg
    T_SAM_4647.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 12
  • tf69wk3.jpg
    tf69wk3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

My Amber plant ,,,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_4655.jpg