in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > whats chucky growin now

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
whats chucky growin now Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2006, 05:16 AM #21
packn2puff
IC Official Assistant to the Insistent

packn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the rough
Nice pics of the Blackouts...NL x Big Bud sounds interesting..
" Want some whiskey in your water, Sugar in your tea...What's all these crazy questions you asking me...This is the craziest party that could ever be..Don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see..Open up the window, Let some air into this room..Think I'm almost choking from the smell of stale perfume..And that cigarette your smoking bout scare me half to death..Open up the window sucker, let me catch my breath.."

I'm Governor packn2puff and I approve this message

Newest!! BubbleDust Picfest
packn2puff is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2006, 05:24 AM #22
strain_searcher

chucky that sour creek looks amazing . I love the purples coming through from the cripple creek . the smoke is 1 hitter straight to head so have fun

Old 06-05-2006, 05:29 AM #23
UmphreyMcgee420
Heady Connoisseur

UmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura about
that BANGKOK BLACKOUT looks great... lmk how the smoke is
UmphreyMcgee420 is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2006, 06:26 AM #24
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
sup PACKN the NLx BIGBUD is from female seeds i got them bout a yr ago
high STRAIN the colors came out awesome .will get some shots of the dried bud in a couple days
UM420 sup mang i cant wait to try the blackout it smells amazing the colas are getting thick .will post up when smoked but until then just updated pics

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is online now Quote

Old 06-05-2006, 08:07 AM #25
SmokeyPufmaster

SmokeyPufmaster has disabled reputation
Hiya Chuck, glad to see you bro. Beautyful garden happy to see your work. Always interesting. Hope you do us some smoke reports.
SmokeyPufmaster is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2006, 08:23 AM #26
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
SMOKEY nice to see you stopping in to peep the girlies
thanx for the praise dont worry i got bout 84 more strains in the fridge to keep it interesting .next to germ are the rest of the peak 19 and northern lights ,they were the 1st seeds i ever bought ,gottem from sagamarthas thru H.S. bout 4 yrs ago ,got 3 of each left i think i'll have to look

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

Old 06-06-2006, 07:55 AM #27
dc105

dc105 has a spectacular aura aboutdc105 has a spectacular aura aboutdc105 has a spectacular aura aboutdc105 has a spectacular aura aboutdc105 has a spectacular aura about
What up Chuckster? Nice looking gals my man! What's the makeup of your Bangkok blackout? I just noticed some leaf curling and thought maybe it had some blueberry in it. Keep up the great work!

dc105 is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2006, 03:28 PM #28
chuckyoufarley

high dc105 the Blackout is
BANGKOK BETTY (BILLY GOAT SEEDS)X AMNESIA 99 (JLP)
i think the leaf curl might be a ph thing not sure
tanx for peeping

PEACE CHUCKY

Old 06-06-2006, 03:43 PM #29
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all
Howdy Chucky, how are ya? Good to see ya and all you got goin' on which i must say is a helluva plethera? of strains, man, i dont know how you do it!

nice neck snapping too by the way.

peace

bonz

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 04:56 AM #30
chuckyoufarley

here is the warclub bent and tied

just a couple of the bangkok blackout

some cal-jax and she is a monster i just put her in thihis bigass bucket today she is about 4' tall stalk is as wide as my bic

heres her top

and now some limons

some female seeds NL X BIGBUD

and the veg box in here we have CHERRY BOMB II MATANUSKA TUNDRA
DBL SOUR BUBBLE

PEACE CHUCKY

Last edited by chuckyoufarley; 09-06-2008 at 07:26 PM..