What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

colorado cough

ncsproutiv

thanks bartender...these are from seed i got around '95...i was surprised they popped...i haven't grown them since i first got them, but i don't remember it looking like the last pic...the first 6 pics, yeah, but that last one looks really hazy to me...it has a lighter taste to it too...out of three beans the other two are pretty much identical, real lemonheady...who knows, i've got clones and we'll see how it finishes...

3legdog

Nice lookn' scrog ncs & thats great those older beans came through for ya. I have not had much luck with any over about 5 yrs' stored. Best of luck with a mother from that cough. Peace 3legs

JetUsUp

looks like were getting a bunch of new guys with good looking plants!
you scrog looks great and so do your plants!

G

very nice set up, what do ya figure yeild wise? Looks to be a massive crop!

nycnoob

nice job ncsprout.. hmm what exactly is this colorado cough.. what is it exactly? wow 10 year old beans.. yeah im hoping the beans im storing will last several years

ncsproutiv

thanks

thanks

hey folks...thanks for dropping by...this is my first scrog style grow so i'm prtty happy w/ it so far...i think i just got lucky w/ the germ of these ladies...they were stored in a tupperware container in my closet, i haven't been as lucky w/ others i had stored w/ them...i had 3 out of 20 old school('90-'91) sk #1 pop in a papertowel but none broke the soil... :frown: ...everythings in the freezer now...
stankbud...yeild is a question i'm waiting to answer...i'm pushing 1200w w/ a staggered grow...the scrog is directly under it's own 400w hps so i'm hoping to get about .7g/watt...we'll see
nycnoob...colorado cough is a commercial strain, it's said to be a cross of nl/sk/haze of varying degrees...i know of three variations...one is nl x ssh, another is nl x haze, and the third is sk x haze...i was told when i was given these that they are sk/haze x nl...either way, the pheno i like tastes like funky lemonheads candy and has a nice up high, a little on the giggly side...
stay sfe
ncsiv

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great scrog pics and a real beautiful canopy ya got there, especially considering its from seed.......is there much variation?
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts