What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello Guys, Do you still remember the new giveaway i mentioned in main thread? :DIt is the time to begin it now. And Black*Friday Promo*is upcoming too.

Promotion of Mars*Hydro*Black*Friday:
Time: Nov.27th-30th

-10%*Off*for*TS series lights and SP 150
-5%*Off*for*FC6500,SP6500,Grow*kits
-3%*Off*for*Grow Tents
Extra 5% Off: only for FIRST TWO HOURS payment of Black Friday day (0:00-1:59,11/27,PST).

It's ultimate sale in 2020, don't miss out. Order from Mars*Hydro*official*website:*https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you get extra discount. :whee:

Giveaway of Mars*Hydro*Black*Friday:
Time: Nov.23th-30th
How to enter giveaway?
- Share cannabis pictures of your own indoor grow. Each one has three chance to post.
- Tell us which mars hydro light you prefer and add hashtag #MarsHydroBlackFriday.
Prize:
- 1xTS1000. (2x2ft flowering coverage, 145W power, Dimmable and dimming daisy chain)
- Some special coupons. Quantity is limited. First one to post, first to get it.

This is really a nice chance to get a free LED grow light before black friday. Welcome to join in us. Peace and Love. :angelshug:

Attachments

• Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Since I only have a TS1000, that's the one i like.
And to keep in line with the contest I will post a pic of what I currently have growing under it:

picture.php

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

This picture is 2 days old, they were day 40 from germination, strain Critical Kush from Urban Legends (autofem). Since the contest runs for one more week and we have 3 chances to post each, I will probably post progress from the next 2 updates of my thread.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hello Guys, Do you still remember the new giveaway i mentioned in main thread? :DIt is the time to begin it now. And Black*Friday Promo*is upcoming too.

-3%*Off*for*Grow Tents
Extra 5% Off: only for FIRST HOUR payment of Black Friday day (0:00-0:59,11/27,PST).

It's ultimate sale in 2020, don't miss out. Order from Mars*Hydro*official*website:*https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you get extra discount. :whee:

How to enter giveaway?
- Share cannabis pictures of your own indoor grow. Each one has three chance to post.
- Tell us which mars hydro light you prefer and add hashtag #MarsHydroBlackFriday.
Prize:
- 1xTS1000. (2x2ft flowering coverage, 145W power, Dimmable and dimming daisy chain)
- Some special coupons. Quantity is limited. First one to post, first to get it.

This is really a nice chance to get a free LED grow light before black friday. Welcome to join in us. Peace and Love. :angelshug:
You call that a Black Friday sale???

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] #MarsHydroBlackFriday[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is my 2x2 grow under a HLG135 V2 Rspec.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unfortunately I nute burned it so I only got .72gpw.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Link to my grow:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370402[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

Only entering two right now, I want to keep one entry in hand in case I get a good shot later.
picture.php

I couldn't get much of the lights in this but I got the stickers lol
picture.php

Tsl2000 plus two ts1000's. I will take a shot with just one of the TS1000's on later to reduce the reflection coming from 600w of martian sunlight.

krypt

-3%*Off*for*Grow Tents
Extra 5% Off: only for FIRST HOUR payment of Black Friday day (0:00-0:59,11/27,PST).

How to enter giveaway?
Prize:

What a terrible sale!!!!! was looking forward to at least 15% off sitewide. i'll take my business elsewhere now.

#MarsHydroBlackFriday
here are my babies under your lights
ts600plus ts1000https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2096407
only one ts600
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2096424

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a terrible sale!!!!! was looking forward to at least 15% off sitewide. i'll take my business elsewhere now.

Sorry to see MARS not having a decent discount. Like you & Switcher, many will go elsewhere. Just scanned sales via internet search...bargains galore!

We have a 25-30% sale 1-2 times a year and have great success. When we don't, very generous freebies are bestowed.

Hoping for deeper discounts from MARS these next holiday weeks to whet the appetite of IC growers (and elsewhere)...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Holy crap I have been holding out for a veg tent. 3% off is that even a thing? I knew I should have not waited but I figured Black Friday, with covid, sales would be everywhere. Especially from site sponsors.

I suppose we should be thankful for any discount but honestly I am immediately going elsewhere.

Aridbud is right, a quick glance and I see some great deals.

Thanks anyway Mars, maybe next time.

krypt

Holy crap I have been holding out for a veg tent. 3% off is that even a thing? I knew I should have not waited but I figured Black Friday, with covid, sales would be everywhere. Especially from site sponsors.

I suppose we should be thankful for any discount but honestly I am immediately going elsewhere.

Aridbud is right, a quick glance and I see some great deals.

Thanks anyway Mars, maybe next time.

They already offer us 5% off year round. Hilarious how they think 3-5% off will actually give someone intensive to buy a multiple hundred dollar item.

Someone should make a thread for the bf sales that are better.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Since I only have a TS1000, that's the one i like.
And to keep in line with the contest I will post a pic of what I currently have growing under it:

View Image

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

This picture is 2 days old, they were day 40 from germination, strain Critical Kush from Urban Legends (autofem). Since the contest runs for one more week and we have 3 chances to post each, I will probably post progress from the next 2 updates of my thread.

Thanks for joining in us. Hope to see their new look in these days. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
You call that a Black Friday sale???

Our profit is not like many other USA brands. They would like to double or triple their price and then offer customers big discounts. Seems customers save a lot, but the cost of the product is much less than the price.

So we cannot offer big discount like these suppliers. (If we can do, why not? it is the best chance to increase the sales in a year)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] #MarsHydroBlackFriday[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is my 2x2 grow under a HLG135 V2 Rspec.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unfortunately I nute burned it so I only got .72gpw.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Link to my grow:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370402[/FONT]
[/FONT]
View Image

View Image

Thanks for the share . Love the strain color. The yield could be better. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

Only entering two right now, I want to keep one entry in hand in case I get a good shot later.
View Image
I couldn't get much of the lights in this but I got the stickers lol
View Image

Tsl2000 plus two ts1000's. I will take a shot with just one of the TS1000's on later to reduce the reflection coming from 600w of martian sunlight.

They do look well. :huggg:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Sorry to see MARS not having a decent discount. Like you & Switcher, many will go elsewhere. Just scanned sales via internet search...bargains galore!

We have a 25-30% sale 1-2 times a year and have great success. When we don't, very generous freebies are bestowed.

Hoping for deeper discounts from MARS these next holiday weeks to whet the appetite of IC growers (and elsewhere)...

Sorry, buddy. This is the best we can do this year. The labour and raw material cost increased this year but we didn't increase our retail price. Our strategy is to attract customers as many as possible with friendly price. So our profit cannot let us to offer big discounts like many others. :petting: