What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Who did that ?

I gifted some people something they were extremely thankful for. It just so happened they were drunk at the time and ended up in jail a short while later. Which was not expected.

I found no actual humor other than just it bad luck and irony of the situation.

And it was 25 years ago.

Friend in Brazil said the meme going around is "It only takes a few hours for the CIA to decide who should win foreign elections. Why does it take them so long at home?"

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And it was obvious from the moment he was elected that he was going to try to whip up violence to protect his yellow hide if it came down to it.
Disgraceful.... how stupid do people have to be to defend someone like that??

People think he plays 4d chess, but he is the easiest person to read in the history of reading people....

This is from a buddy of mine:

I grew up in NY, I've been knowing who this guy is since he was doing that absurd little dance he does in Studio 54, where he was always trying to be sure he was seen. (Although he never once looked like he was enjoying himself there.) For the rest of the country to see this guy, who I have known about since 20-30 years before they even heard of him, and for them to fall for his schtick, makes me embarrassed for them.

"So you got flim-flammed by my hometown flim-flam man? Hey, he got a bunch of us too, there, for a while. We learned. But it cost some of us a bunch of money - he talked a pretty good game, and really had some of us going for a while there. What do you wanna know about him?"

A friend I used to work with who grew up near Philly asked me "don't you kind of like him, since he's a New York get-things-done guy like we're used to?" I told him "he's not that kind of New Yorker, though. And he never really was - he only PRETENDED to be, on TV. What he really is is that Three-Card-Monte kind of New Yorker, the guy who fleeces rubes from out of town when they get off the train and come up the escalators in Grand Central Station and step outside into the Big City for the first time. He's not even the electronics vendor on 44th street, or the fake watch sales guy; he's the Three Card Monte guy, all patter and no value."

But what he kind of is, in his relationship with the rest of the country, maybe IS the fake-rolex guy. And all the out-of-towners are telling us "No, look! I got this great deal on this wristwatch in Times Square" and we're all trying to tell them "hey, if it makes you happy, I agree, you got a fine deal. For you. As long as you're happy with your watch where they spelled Rolex with two L's. But I'm telling ya, you got taken." "No, you're just being fooled by Big Horology."

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

lol at all the trumptards losing their shit

T

Teddybrae

Congratulations for being able to remember it, then!
I gifted some people something they were extremely thankful for. It just so happened they were drunk at the time and ended up in jail a short while later. Which was not expected.

I found no actual humor other than just it bad luck and irony of the situation.

And it was 25 years ago.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
chump and russia have a couple of months left to plan, i'm nervous thinking about what they might come up with...

h.h.

Veteran
chump and russia have a couple of months left to plan, i'm nervous thinking about what they might come up with...

Three months of revenge. At least it’s not four more years of revenge. What did America ever do to him to make him so vengeful and full of hate? He’s lived a charmed life on Americas back.

rolandomota

Yea I was about to say trump needs to shutdown like in March and send stimulus checks that way Congress has to act why are people afraid of shutdowns? That's what the cares act and Congress Senate are for if people organized and protested at Capitol Hill Congress and Senate will stop poking it .
Shut down for 3 months yea that's the only way because a vaccine won't make you Immune just less sick still spreading the virus and not everyone will have that immune booster it's the only way to control the virus but trump doesn't get it he thinks the vaccine is the miracle that will save us ....real education lol the real school
He's still president and he can still do damage control for his reelection I wonder how many people could have voted by mail for him but didn't because .....fuck it good riddance for now

St. Phatty

Three months of revenge. At least it’s not four more years of revenge. What did America ever do to him to make him so vengeful and full of hate? He’s lived a charmed life on Americas back.

Maybe he's Constipated.

That's what a diet of Big Macs will do to you.

audiohi

Veteran
Will the negotiators be successful, or will it end properly?

“Well, we haven’t arrested him. Two days, three days went by. We sent in the U.S. Marshals. Took 15 minutes, it was over. Fifteen minutes, it was over; we got him.”

The crowd cheered the president’s remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.