What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What do you mean. They have a whole facility full of cages. Just let the people in there out and put the MAGAs in there. I hear they get a cold floor and an emergency blanket to sleep, they get to share a toothbrush and they get 1 ham sandwich every 2 days.

HAM? WTF? they get peanut butter sandwiches in local jails. let them eat cod! :biggrin:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Haha hey cod and sardines are healthy and delicious.

Let's give em discount store bologna sandwiches on stale wonder bread.

imiubu

Lock em all up!!! NO! KILL them all!!!
(Then of course; don't forget ya gotta go to their funeral and stick a needle in their eye to insure they are indeed dead).

Why you may ask?
Well geesh... they don't think the same as I do! Oh, and they had the audacity to stand up for those rights you all think are safe?
Folks here feeling pretty safe and sound behind their keyboards while talking out of their apathetic arses is the epitome of ignorance.

In America we currently still (?) have the right to oppose our gov't.
Do I like how this 'protest' went down?
No.

Do I think they are with in their rights as Americans to protest?
Yes, absolutely.

Next time gov't stages another fear/ smear campaign to remove a 'right' that one/ any of you care about... will you then get off your complacent egotistical hind ends and fight for "the greater good for all"?

Yanno... like yer always harpin' at the 'anti mask' folks?

Can't have it both ways.

redlaser

Veteran
Times of India had an apt newspaper title describing last Wednesday’s events;

“Coup Klux Klan: Don triggers mob and rob bid”

growlegal

Veteran
(Then of course; don't forget ya gotta go to their funeral and stick a needle in their eye to insure they are indeed dead).

Why you may ask?
Well geesh... they don't think the same as I do! Oh, and they had the audacity to stand up for those rights you all think are safe?
Folks here feeling pretty safe and sound behind their keyboards while talking out of their apathetic arses is the epitome of ignorance.

No.

Yes, absolutely.

Next time gov't stages another fear/ smear campaign to remove a 'right' that one/ any of you care about... will you then get off your complacent egotistical hind ends and fight for "the greater good for all"?

Can't have it both ways.

A protest is American
A riot with violent thugs is not

h.h.

Veteran

Why you may ask?

No.

Yes, absolutely.

Can't have it both ways.

You were there?

They were trying to steal my vote when they killed the cop.

Fuck them. Wanna be militia punks.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran

Why you may ask?

No.

Yes, absolutely.

Can't have it both ways.

picture.php

on god

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were all chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" They were there looking for the VP to do him harm. Its all on tape. These are his people wanting to kill the VP because he followed the law that caused Trump to get mad.. WTF wrong with people.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
imagine being a trump supporting policeman just to get your face bashed in with a fire extinguisher from a trump supporter

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pence should be furious Trump put his life in danger. I cant figure out why he is not doing the 25th. It makes no sense.

Hempy McNoodle

He's photographed airborne, hopping over a number of seats in his leap. I'm not him, but I know when I'm in a tight circumstance, and going to maneuver in some sort of manner that requires both my hands, I don't put anything in the second hand. He's wearing a wanna-be vest with attachments such as D-rings, flaps, snaps, yet he felt it necessary while going airborne over chairs, to have the zips in his hand, but isn't intending to use them?

Who took the photo? Well, from security camera pics, I saw lots of the Trumpian Invaders with questionable intelligence, taking their trophy occupation photos of each other, and the fellow in horns even flexing his biceps for what appeared to be his 2 buddies photographing him.

Seems they took lots of AMAZING action pics of each other. My guess is the prosecution will thank them for those.

The people who will be prosecuted will be innocent peacefull people who were waved to enter by the police. The Antifa members dressed as Trump supporters were there to create and document the media narrative and create a cheap excuse for Deep State republicans to vote against investigating election fraud.

As an experienced action photographer and strategic thinker, I can easily see that the photo was choreographed to maximize it's propaganda value.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were all chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" They were there looking for the VP to do him harm. Its all on tape. These are his people wanting to kill him because he followed the law that caused Trump to get mad.. WTF wrong with people.

Hahaha.....rumor has it they were chanting "kill that guy", when in actuality it was "kill that fly".

They were just there to hang fly strips in the chamber...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts