What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
rounding the corner....

trump campaign just gave up pursing wisconsin and michigan.
meaning the votes are legitimate!
(as they always were!)

but i digress;
what are some of the good things you want to see happen within the first 100 days of a biden presidency?

Amynamous

rounding the corner....

(as they always were!)

but i digress;
what are some of the good things you want to see happen within the first 100 days of a biden presidency?

:woohoo:

Descheduling/Legalization!!
:woohoo:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Start overturning all the environmental regulations.

Fill his cabinet with scientists, hippies and regenerative farmers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rounding the corner....

(as they always were!)

but i digress;

not having the hear about the president doing/saying something dumb!:biggrin:

T

TakenByTheSky

I want to see 4 more years of him sniffing strangers and funny blooper speech videos.

You'll be lucky to get 2 years out of joe, if old age doesn't get him dementia surely will. He also is in the extreme risk category for covid, I don't think he'll be able to hide in his basement anymore so he better mask up and double down on the hand sanitizer.

You'll be saluting president Kamala before ya know it.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait to see someone who acts older than a 10 year old running our country.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I want to see 4 more years of him sniffing strangers and funny blooper speech videos.

You'll be lucky to get 2 years out of joe, if old age doesn't get him dementia surely will. He also is in the extreme risk category for covid, I don't think he'll be able to hide in his basement anymore so he better mask up and double down on the hand sanitizer.

Trump was also in the extreme risk category for covid; I'd argue more so than Biden due to Trumps weight. And look what happened? It's easy to forget that Mr dyed orange hair is in his 70s also (until you see his dance moves, then it is obvious). Only 3 years the difference.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well, we've never had a dementia president - Or have we? [in my Austin Power's voice] and it could be historic.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, we've never had a dementia president - Or have we? [in my Austin Power's voice] and it could be historic.

new position..."voice of the president" let mayor pete do all of biden's talking from now on,he seems to be good at talking patiently to the fox people...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new position..."voice of the president" let mayor pete do all of biden's talking from now on,he seems to be good at talking patiently to the fox people...

Obama tried that at the media dinner that started pussy-boy on his quest for revenge. Sad suckers the Q crowd are believing in his nobility.

but ya I'll 2nd Pete fer the job

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's pretty clear from the debates who is the sharper knife in the drawer, and it ain't orange abe lincoln.

rather have a kamala pres than a pence pres...

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
it's pretty clear from the debates who is the sharper knife in the drawer, and it ain't orange abe lincoln.

rather have a kamala pres than a pence pres...

... preach

and what’s up with the racism directed towards her first name?

they can pronounce schwarzenegger, but not kamala?

:moon:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
lol it's 3 syllables, three consonants with three of the same vowel sound. (interestingly, an iteration of three alphabetically consecutive consonants). actually a very cinchy name to pronounce.

are people actually botching it?

anyway, we are still edge-of-the-seat status on nevada, eggs before hatch and all that...

Cannavore

Veteran
kamala wouldn't be so bad. she's still a neolib shitter but she's to the left of joe a lil bit.

her groupies are toxic though. authoritarian woke scolder "khive" fanatics

rolandomota

How about less trump virus were heading to a crisis now with all this Halloween and voting messes and all those ex president trump rallie super virus spreader events in one month it's going to get crazy 2 months for Christmas and new years celebrations

damn so march and April will be the down curve of daily infections because no big holidays then another wave from religious celebrations like Easter but by then the vaccine will be available although the vaccine only helps your immune system fight trump virus not immune remember not immune ever! Just a boost to the immune system not immunity like other diseases
crazier after Thanksgiving to Xmas and new year then the worst will be here the corner we must turn in February 2021 so March April cases finally go down ... take that vitamin D and zinc everyone and vitamin c ..... eat smoked oisters for zinc red bell pepper raw for vitamin c vitamin d is raw mushrooms fish and sunlight yea good ol fresh air and sunshine
Theirs a Bunch more recreational states now too everyone seems to forget because of presidential election fatuige Arizona Montana south Dakota I think and new jeresy

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
trumptards would rather burn this country down
than bow to science.... or election results.

it’s a damn shame we cannot vote them out too

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
vitamin d is raw mushrooms fish and sunlight yea good ol fresh air and sunshine

not sure how this translates into vitamin d availability, but afaik fungal cell walls are usually mainly chitin and need to be cooked to release the nutritional content, afaik (according to paul stamets).

personally, i take 15k IUs vitamin d (droplet form) daily, and still try to get 20 minutes direct sunlight most days (i'm very pale so the uv rays go right through my skin lol)

i need to take this trace mineral liquid i have more often

CaptainDankness

Shits definitely getting heated with all my Trump loving Facebook friends. Lol, they all talking treason, loading up magazines and shit. I'm just smoking weed and laughing at it all. Lol, I didn't even bother voting myself, I got myself a great job on election day so I don't give a fuck! Trump and Biden can suck my dick!! (I can say that because I didn't vote) :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.