What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

Absolem

Did this really just go flat earth?!

I'm surprised it took this long

download-_26_.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if it was good enough for ancient Hindu and Chinese, i'm okay with it...hell, Native American tribes oral histories said pretty much the same. what are the odds of societies as remote from one another as the Hindu/Chinese & AmerIndians came up with the same solution? huh...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it was good enough for ancient Hindu and Chinese, i'm okay with it...hell, Native American tribes oral histories said pretty much the same. what are the odds of societies as remote from one another as the Hindu/Chinese & AmerIndians came up with the same solution? huh...
obviously you're forgetting the world wide network of secret pedo tunnels the lizard people made and soros paid for

armedoldhippy

Veteran
obviously you're forgetting the world wide network of secret pedo tunnels the lizard people made and soros paid for
i HAD forgotten them! they are probably why we are having earthquakes all over, and the volcanos are acting up. and those sinkholes in Florida, right under DeSantis nose, lol! all of that digging is bound to be causing trouble. any way you could PM me a copy of your map of the tunnel entrance locations? my dog ate mine...:whistling:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well it may be that the origins of such things go back even further then those civilizations. Perhaps that particular belief dates all the way back to when man first started migrating out of Africa? If that is the case then it's not really surprising that these various remote societies had the same beliefs since all of those societies can trace their roots back to that migration. Another interesting possibility is that maybe these civilizations while remote compared one to another still interacted? I forget where exactly it is but there is an ancient city somewhere in North America that shows signs of being a place where groups of civilizations all traveled to and shared knowledge and beliefs with each other.

moose eater

Local (Borough) person, age 19, female, died in a house fire, apparently caused by heat lamps meant to keep the/her chickens warm.. I guess the priorities "came home to roost..."

Meanwhile, a 31(?) year-old male unintentionally killed his girlfriend's toddler(?) by means of excessive force/trauma, when the young child interfered with the defendant's desire to play video games uninterupted..

Hmm.... Lotta' questions therein.

Like.. what does his girlfriend think -today- re. her choice in mates?

Or,

How important do his video games seem today, when facing a felony conviction for killing a kid over not having enough quiet screen time?

I am truly befuddled, more and more, with each passing day...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Local (Borough) person, age 19, female, died in a house fire, apparently caused by heat lamps meant to keep the/her chickens warm.. I guess the priorities "came home to roost..."

Meanwhile, a 31(?) year-old male unintentionally killed his girlfriend's toddler(?) by means of excessive force/trauma, when the young child interfered with the defendant's desire to play video games uninterupted..

Hmm.... Lotta' questions therein.

Like.. what does his girlfriend think -today- re. her choice in mates?

Or,

How important do his video games seem today, when facing a felony conviction for killing a kid over not having enough quiet screen time?

I am truly befuddled, more and more, with each passing day...
I'm sorry but if having your video game interrupted by a toddler causes you to inflict enough excessive force/trauma on the toddler to kill it, then that's intentional. I mean come on he had to know what he did would be potentially fatal, to claim otherwise would be like dropping a glass from 6 feet in the air onto a cement floor and then claiming surprise when the glass broke.

moose eater

I'm sorry but if having your video game interrupted by a toddler causes you to inflict enough excessive force/trauma on the toddler to kill it, then that's intentional. I mean come on he had to know what he did would be potentially fatal, to claim otherwise would be like dropping a glass from 6 feet in the air onto a cement floor and then claiming surprise when the glass broke.
The authorities disagreed, apparently. He's charged with 2nd degree murder/homicide. If intent could be proven, they'd have gone for 1st degree.

Some people are (or can be) ridiculously childish about their desires/wants, and this guy apparently was psychologically fragile enough to kill a kid over wanting to not be intrerupted during his video game.

Frightening, sad, horrific, and more, but apparently true.

Now, if the kid had spilled the guy's beer, or somethin' like that, then.... (I know.. morbid humor).

Latest posts

Latest posts