What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nanda Devi

PlasmaTube

Popped 6 ND#2 and 30 Djamba (Sierra Leonean)
IMG_20240418_081801749.jpg

goingrey

Ah, I thought it was a 3 way thing: drug type (high THC), a cbd type (low to no THC), and a wild type which is hempy-non psychoactive.
To me the description reads like a hemp/drug hybrid cultivar, and not necessarily with distinct hemp and drug phenos either.

A cannabis landrace sourced from the same village as the famous Nanda Devi accession, these are seeds of the larger multipurpose type of domesticate known to local farmers as ‘dati’, available here as Kumaoni.

Because of dati fields in this village being in very close proximity to crops of ‘Nanda Devi’, the two types have inevitably interbred.

Nanda Devi traits such as its fiery soaring high can certainly be found among these plants. Equally, desirable dati traits are present such as higher yield and ease of germination relative to the wild-type var. himalayensis qualities of Nanda Devi.

ost

Sorry I did not make myself clear.

I'm going by what I'm seeing in this thread and other threads on icmag. Plantguy did not seem to get any early expressions.

I personally don't buy the low light environment affecting flowering onset.

"much earlier" is hard to quantify. I'm also trying to track down the caption to a picture on the website which described it as being a plant grown in spain .. in october if I recall correctly.
a lot of the old brick weed , we used to get didn't mature fully till the last of november first part of dec, !

Latest posts

Latest posts