What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Azad, kashmir

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
It's a late pheno ... But i hear we gonna get a nice automn, so i'll see how her kashmir heritage thrive with a late pheno!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
It's going pretty well! The weather this week is a bit low, but she'll pass thru. I should take some picture but i've been really busy these couples last week!

Also, i think my kashmir thrive better than my paki from last year!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im taking a seat right ere buddy,Wow how did i miss this.some fine plants and skills.
im from AK too.roll on flowering

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Awwwwwww, -2 C at 7h30 AM second frost ... And especially this one is rough!

I'll go see later if everything is allright,. but she seem! Still 2-3 weeks and i cut

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yesterday when i watch for mold,. didn't find anything! But i realise than in middle of bud, they seem to want to turn purple.

Motgrass

Hello Friend. The beautiful Kashmir, are the same as Led Zeppeling speaks both in his song. It would be too beautiful to see a male in full bloom. Greetings from Chile

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hello Friend. The beautiful Kashmir, are the same as Led Zeppeling speaks both in his song. It would be too beautiful to see a male in full bloom. Greetings from Chile

Hey pal!

I don't know but that might be, cause seriously it's a vintage smoke who never gonna turn bored for me!

I wish i could show you some big ball sack, but in this line, male are really not common! But in last generation i found 2, i save a bunch of pollen in freezer for futur desire! :peacock:

Motgrass

Hey master

A pleasure to know that preserves pollen =). Good luck with that reproduction. It would be great to do that. I sit to keep watching from a distance how beautiful this variety.

bless you

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks bro!

Honestly i wish i could cut her in 2-3 weeks, but weather's getting out of control and it's gonna be worst! So i start flush middle last week, and i'll prolly cut her next week end! :(

I sample her, that gonna be allright. Instead of nothing!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks guys!

Indeed, even if she could have been take a 2-3 mores weeks of sun! She's divine after couples days of curing, i smoke a half joint and i start laughing "I'm like, stop that. I'm high enough i bet"

But still, i kept some frustration on the fact i could not get her done in time this year. Fun fact it was a hard to find "sativa" pheno, still highly resistant to cold. But a bit more susceptible to herm, which i never saw on the common indica pheno. Even after 2-3 deep freeze! Wow i should wrote more high lol, long story short. I choose to start a bunch of kashmir x cali-O for my second indoor run. Matter of bring that to F2's and get something tangy and well done for this s***** winter!

Huesos

Hola MisterD- que tal amigo. Lovely looking Kasmir. I am looking for a legendary indica like Kasmir Hermano.

geneva_sativa

Good to see you brought in the harvest and got some seed cross too !

Nicely done, as Huesos said !

Got me laughing too, from your smoke report :greenstars:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks guys, indeed it's a strain of legend!

I sure pass couples seeds and perhaps some cross of this overseas :D

I kept secretly cpls seeds of the cali-O/kashmir crossed to a special "raspeberry mom" .... I might pop this somewhere this winter!! :p