What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone have cal mag go bad

jm420

Veteran
added some old calmag to my res and got a build up on the roots like using hygrozyme in dwc .Anyone elase had this happen

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it gets hot it can but usually it's the Liquid karma that goes bad first. Have used them for decades and only the Karma has ever gone bad.

My Penny
Wags

Lammy

all of the biotanacare cal mag i ever bought started off bad. that's why I don't buy it anymore. that stuff is supposed to be clear like apple juice. not cloudy like apple cider.

I bought about 7 to 10 gallons of that from different retailers and every single one was like that. I just thought that's how it was. but I came across the long thread about it. I guess it happens all the time.

peace Lammy