What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

benifits of liquid karma

wonderful

hello, i am a grower new to organics and i have 6 plants in the middle of week 3 of flowering. i top dressed guano and i make weekly ACT's with earthworm castings and mollasses. my medium is 20%perlite, 60% fox farm soil and 20% castings, plus powdered lime. i heard not to make casting tea with liquid karma, because it doesnt help the bacteria in that tea very much. do you think it would help if i added it to the tea once it was done? i know it will help my plants because i dont have any other humic of felvic acid, but i dont wanna waste it. what wuoild you recomend? thanks a bunch!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would suggest you look into products from TeraVita - more particularly SP-85.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use it love the stuff. I use all of Botanicare's stuff...I use it as a bloom booster. Its high in K witch helps with flowering plants. I like to boost both P,K.. Im not familiar with Karma not working with Tea's. Are you talking about making the tea with karma in it?? I would not do that I would just add it after the tea is done then mix together use....

Last edited:
As for liquid karma- I ain't gonna pay that kind of money...I've never used it and I don't care to.

fish hydroslate and kelp meal makes a great tea.

Edit: Humic and Fulvic acids are like an introvenous drip of nutrients for a fat man laying in bed surrounded by pizza and doughnuts.
Fatboys already got plenty of em in the vermicompost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took that part about canna out of my post I have not found a organic alternative that performs as good. But dam dude Suck it up.. I was just posting what I do.. Why are you posting about a product you have never used..Trying to have a civil discusion in the Organic forum is impossible. You guys have fun

Buddy Holly

new to organics... ok heres my advice. ditch the foxfarm. keep everything else and get promix, sunshine or some peatbased mix like premier at home depot, anything other than ff. coco is good to add in too at 20-30%.

amend with feathermeal, cottonseed meal, or alfalfa meal for N, fishbone meal for P and kelp meal for K. some langebenite. add some azomite or glacial rock dust. mix in some mycho at first seed start and during transplants.

floralicious plus over liquid karma for future reference. dont pay for water. more concentrated, a lot more humic acid. get powdered humic acid and mix globally. add floralicious to waterings and foliar sprays and at the end of your tea before watering. you will grow dank with ease.

rckymtnthuglife-
You chose to ignore my first warning. I'll give you a few days off to think about it. Come back and obey the rules here or don't come back at all.
Burn1

rosalind

hello, i am a grower new to organics and i have 6 plants in the middle of week 3 of flowering. i top dressed guano and i make weekly ACT's with earthworm castings and mollasses. my medium is 20%perlite, 60% fox farm soil and 20% castings, plus powdered lime. i heard not to make casting tea with liquid karma, because it doesnt help the bacteria in that tea very much. do you think it would help if i added it to the tea once it was done? i know it will help my plants because i dont have any other humic of felvic acid, but i dont wanna waste it. what wuoild you recomend? thanks a bunch!!

Yes, Definitely you can use Liquid karma. Its plays a key role in plant nutrition. Even I am using Liquid karma, it works well. I did see an increase nutrient. It is beneficial for every stages for plant growth.

O

OrganicOzarks

I would suggest you look into products from TeraVita - more particularly SP-85.

dank.Frank

I agree completely. I have tried their lc10 +7 with good results, but the price was just to high to justify continued use. Now i just use the sp-85 soluble humic acid. A little over 3 ounces in a quart of water will make a concentrate that you add 1oz to one gallon of water. So for $12 you get enough for 120+gallons worth.

Eric the owner of the Company is also a great person to ask questions. The dude is really into his products, and knows his shit.

More people should use their products.

I like their seaweed concentrate even better.:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HONESTLY - and don't get mad at me folks - I purchase a specially made leonardite processed by TeraVita - not part of their normal line up - it is custom ordered; I simply love it.

About Liquid Karma - I used to use it all the time - just not in the manner mentioned above. I STILL LIKE THE PRODUCT - I think it makes an excellent pre-soak / wetting agent so to speak while "cooking" your soils. I think it kicks the process in to hyper drive and while I haven't done this for some time, I think I will go back to doing so simply out of sheer convenience.

Hammerhead - I did dock you 0-2 - I wasn't the 1st - but ONLY for the comment on the PK 13/14 - your in the organic outback now.... hehehe. :respect: You know those don't dock the rep, but I see it as a good visual sign for others reading to notice something off in a given post. NORMALLY, I own up right away - but I was waiting and waiting and waiting, so didn't think it went through. DO keep posting in here - intent is not to run you off. And don't worry about editing things out - then you take away the information that was flagged - and then we all just look like a bunch of fanatic jerks in here... HAHAHAHA!!
Hopefully - I've not offended you. We seem to be in each others paths here lately - hehehe. Been nice posting with / around ya!

dank.Frank

supermanlives

Veteran
none for me . tried it several runs and it didnt make any difference. i got quite a varied soil mix and use molassis. havent missed it. i also use earthjuice products.

I like liquid karma a lot too. I thought I would post (and hoped it would be helpful) to check out the fermented stickied post at the top of the organics forum. There is a good recipe for a naturally brewed liquid karma that a lot of people say work even better. Maybe $1 worth of ingredients total. Might want to check it out. Your friend, Lisa

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
L/K is an excellent all around product that can be used for damn near everything.

Seed soaker,foiler spray,clone solution as well as bringing dead one's back to life BUT and I'm saying a HUGE BUT HERE it must be kept cool. If you store it where it can get hot pitch it or your girls will die and you will chase what it is for it gives off no bad smell when it's bad it simply kills your girls.

I use Hygrozyme in veg instead of L/K but as Babba has taught me the Hygorzyme is great to use early but if used in flower will leave ya a nasty taste.

Yes it's expensive but it's uses are endless and have seen DEAD CLONES first had come back to life ONLY because I had some L/K in the fridge.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

wonderful

thanks everyone for your responces and recomendations on beter products. i actually got my 8 oz. bottle free from waling into the hydro store and asking for a sample pack which happened to be out of stock and he gave me the liquid karma which i was after for free. cant beat that!
i aded the liquid karma to the tea after it was brewed.
im going to work some "Grow More - liquid seaweed" into the feeding schedule soon. im just at week 4 flower with only guano top dressing and teas so far

Yes it's expensive but it's uses are endless and have seen DEAD CLONES first had come back to life ONLY because I had some L/K in the fridge.

holy crap! what method did you use to do that? were you dipping them in it or sprayeing them? what did you use to root those dead clones in? i have only used gell and peat pellets to clone.

Latest posts

Latest posts