What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativas

exoticrobotic

I cant remember if I ever had weed, which was happy, warm and in the same time it would be trippy. no...

Are these all present in hawaiian sativas? It's known for being a kind smoke so hopefully so.

I did have some amazing trippy stuff years ago grown from seeds from a rasta in a judo suit. They were pure lemon drops in taste, quazy in growth and a real trippy high, a touch too introspective for me.

When you say warm, do you mean metaphysically or physically? Most trippy stuff can make me physically a bit cold.

exoticrobotic

I wonder if Romulan shares some ancestry similar to Hawaiians.

The butterskotch Hawaiian, is it called this due to smell as one of the Romulan F2s smells like sugared popcorn.

Or maybe called due to small cluster of golden buds...

Rgd

Veteran
there is Port Alberni cut of romulan, it is supposed to be 13 weeker
Rom cut right country for me.. its 4000 mi away
in what do you find HS to be freak?
did I say freak?

oh I see..no its a [freaking] gem..meaning a[ real] gem

early
I get no wld vibe
smelly..like really
tastes like it smells
consistent good high

but yessir..... it be nay the holy grail

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Are these all present in hawaiian sativas? It's known for being a kind smoke so hopefully so.

I did have some amazing trippy stuff years ago grown from seeds from a rasta in a judo suit. They were pure lemon drops in taste, quazy in growth and a real trippy high, a touch too introspective for me.

When you say warm, do you mean metaphysically or physically? Most trippy stuff can make me physically a bit cold.
I didnt find trippy one in it. I am saying it loud in hope somebody would give me tip for trippy hawaiian hehehehehe :D

I mean mentally --- kind of cold euphoria.

Lolo94

Found this old picture from a job site in Opihikao (lower Puna Big Island), circa January 1998. No idea what the strain was since it wasn't mine, but looks like a nice short season sativa. Likely would have gotten huge grown long season, but was about 4 feet short season. Some of the growers I knew that didn't like 90 day wonders opted to grow strains in short season only. Made it a habit to never mess with others' plants. Karma is a bitch especially on an island.

Attachments

• Opihikao 1998.png
    Opihikao 1998.png
    8 MB · Views: 71

militia420

Hey dudes, any one on the Big Island got tips for where to get organic fertilizers now that 2 of the grow shops are closed (probably during COVID bs, I've been taking a break from growing)? Also ACE doesn't have the selection it once did.

I need to get the 1 gallon fox farm grow big also to spare my back when it's giving me problems. I'm on Kona side. I haven't been able to check the Farm and Garden store near costco yet. I know walmart will ship but requires you to make an online account to order.

WTF are people going to get stuff these days? I am not putting miracle grow or any of that other trash on my plants.