What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

volcano silent bags

hazyfontazy

Veteran
cant find silent bags anywhere :(
anyone know anywhere in europe that ship silent bags to uk or no a stockist in uk ?:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
This made me crack up.... My wife's a bitch to... Anything you do ain't gonna be good enough... Whatever brings joy n relaxation they will find a way to take all the fun out of it n make it an issue... Even if you make one yourself, maybe even create a marketable product , most women are bitches so i know ya not alone n ppl would be quick to buy... Makin it shouldn't be all that hard, i start with a xxl vac sealer or heat seal n different materials. Vac seal bags, or some sort of medical bag, maybe some rubber , vinal material... Keep in mind even if you are successful she only gonna move on to whatever is next in line.... If I were you if go to Costco buy a few hundred dollars in potato chips n eat them nonstop till it drove her nuts...

hazyfontazy

Veteran
lol stoney ,,your right ,,,

i used to buy proper silent bags but i cant find them now ,,they were really quiet and worth the extra ,,
we dont get turkey bags in uk ..i'll keep searching

100 bucks on chips sounds the best option hehe

hazyfontazy

Veteran
mrs has read this thread and basically( a good 2 hours ) said after reading stoneys comment ,,we are all full of shit and if them bags made me a millionaire ,,i'd still be sitting here talking about it with stoney in 5 years time and still not have any ...bitch is right too

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I gotta admit I'm a bit of bitch when it comes to the constant noise the old lady makes with her Volcano.

The constant krinckle drives me nuts!haha like trying to watch tv and eat captain crunch at the same time. I CANT HEAR SHIT BUT CRUNCHING!haha I do have crazy 60 million dollar man hearing though.

Sounds like I fkn live with Darth Vader and he's constantly eating Doritos!!!

When she first got it she'd run like 4-5 foot bags!!! It was rediculous.haha

The other thing is a single bong load and she's out like a light!lol

You guys tell your old ladies that I completely understand!haha