What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's stinkiest strains

Nirrity

namaste friends,

looks like headbanger is commonly referred as being quite a stinker. for those who have no experience with it how bad is it, any comparison?

and, besides headbanger, what are other strains which stink?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have 2 pheno's of Headbanger that another person found. Top shelf herb, that reeks worse than anything else I have(about 30 different mothers). One >18" plant stunk up my buddy's 40' x 40' backyard. To the point that he picked it a couple weeks early, to avoid detection from his neighbors.

His Karmdown put out some stinky plants, but nowhere near the level of loudness the Headbanger puts out. Like I said, the two I have smell stronger than GG#4, Corey Stardawg, and those two were the loudest I had prior to getting the Headbanger.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Headstash and his sour sfv [ think its that one] are real stinkers,,,,,s2

Cannavore

Veteran
headbanger has been one of my favorite seed pops in years.

on par with most sour diesel cuts... maybe even better. and way easier to grow.