What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biker Kush 1.0 Organic 2.2k Circle Jerk

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
10.5 weeks and its harvest time!
im taking these things down on the very edge of too ripe
the freestander bk was in a 1 gal and had the biggest buds of the whole group obviously cause they werent trimmed or manicured and they are about 8.5 weeks in but , she was ready

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so you are looking at a 2.5x3.5 area which is ~9sqft and i have 4 of these in there so ive effectively turned this into 36sqft with room for 3-6 freestanders in the gaps
i started out with a scrog in this closet , it was ~4x4 @16 sqft
this why im vert
over all this smoke is average in potency ,terps and tastes of lemons with a fuel undertone. the teas i applied are bringing a nice sweetness to the lemon almost lemonade flavor. ash in a blunt is nice and blunt grey but illl say if i rolled a joint its gonna burn white.
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
soooo yeah , ima take a few more pix and wind this thread down
not sure if ima do anymore new threads for a while - ill be updating the bugmans seeds and supersnow lotus , but apparently i aint got the juice to keep my friends intersted in bikerkush2's any longer

ive recently been blessed with some elites but theres alredady enough threads on them so ill maybe start some stuff next year as i get an idea on my seed selections and what might interest my friends here

wasgedn

damn thats 2 months s no boyd shizl..bru...
anyway...youre threads are vawesome ..thx lot...
you killiin-it..bet all love youre weed...

sry cant vote youre threads..edit seems i only cant vote youre threads...maybe you gone to big to fast for them ...who knows...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those plants look super awesome!!! His kushes are known for taking a little longer than normal. But the reward is in the yield and it's potent too. Nice friggin' job man !!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
damn thats 2 months s no boyd shizl..bru...
anyway...youre threads are vawesome ..thx lot...
you killiin-it..bet all love youre weed...

sry cant vote youre threads..edit seems i only cant vote youre threads...maybe you gone to big to fast for them ...who knows...
Wasup - you doing some crazy shit over there in deuschland
i love the concept of no till beds - elevated like ebbnflow tables - thats crazy next level shit. Im digging that shit frfr especially with those wild looking cover crops. too bad i dont have the room for tables or id try it out. Im stuck in this 4x6 dialing it in instead. thanks for tuning in

Those plants look super awesome!!! His kushes are known for taking a little longer than normal. But the reward is in the yield and it's potent too. Nice friggin' job man !!

the yields not bad at all dtog, potency's ok - nothing really special so far, but this is the seed run not the clone run
not sure ima keep em long , got some new stuff im itching to try out , so ima pop some of these bk clones in 1 gals until i get my new gear ready in their 10 gal notill pots, im hoping theyll be backed up and full sized in the next 30 days, meanwhile ill be curing up thes bikers and see if that changes my initial impressions of them

wasgedn

thx boyd..

bout groom same here... but better just one space than just no space, isnt it eh eh...

i want to keep more focus on making different soil layers in future...at least2...or some bunkers...i did bokashi bunker in my 2 liter seedling pots and it was allright..
i buy the bokashi . its fine horsefood bokashi..smelling sweet...sometimes little vanilla like...

but you have build a soil and kis organics...damn...their aact brewer is the shit..got no nerv to build one got to many shit to do...and am lazy..act is doing good as well..

did you make corn tea too , in the past ?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
nah , i dont want to control stretch in vert, i need stretch to fill out the walls
my tea brewer is simple and cheap, its a bucket an airstone and an airpump. about 20$
i can def taste the molasses in a good way and my plants visibly show their joy after a nce watering with it.
i made bokashi to breakdown meats and heavier food scraps, but never really tried it on that yet

nickman

Veteran
Those plants look awesome bro...

I really like the pics of the plants strung up in that netting ...

Nice work bud!!!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
wet trimming makes for cleaner looking buds but is alot more work
I got some seeds from this run, I had a gg4xtwitter og from bugs herm on me
i got 10 packs for the free to my friends that wanna run em
PM me