What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Israel, considered a technological leader in medical cannabis?

therevverend

Veteran
Guess we took this a little off topic. Israel has been one of the best countries about advancing the cause of medical cannabis. It's far ahead compared to the US. Their government is definitely doing some good things.
Obviously Israelis and their government aren't 'evil'. But they do 'evil' things. It's a great example of the dangers of siege mentality.
Years back I was friends with an Israeli guy. He was in the US to dodge the mandatory Israeli draft. Had some pictures of himself passed out naked next to a bong and a mirror with coke on it. Figured they wouldn't want him after they saw that.
Every time the subject became Palestinians he'd get mad. 'They smell bad.' Well, they're poor and water is expensive in the desert. I found it ironic because the Nazis said the same thing about Jews. Humans get caught in these cycles they can't break free from. It's in the Bible. The more blood the Holier a place is..

Gry

Can burn out a days worth of rep on this thread real quickly, and enjoy doing it .
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. [/FONT]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Guess we took this a little off topic. Israel has been one of the best countries about advancing the cause of medical cannabis. It's far ahead compared to the US. Their government is definitely doing some good things.
Obviously Israelis and their government aren't 'evil'. But they do 'evil' things. It's a great example of the dangers of siege mentality.
Years back I was friends with an Israeli guy. He was in the US to dodge the mandatory Israeli draft. Had some pictures of himself passed out naked next to a bong and a mirror with coke on it. Figured they wouldn't want him after they saw that.
Every time the subject became Palestinians he'd get mad. 'They smell bad.' Well, they're poor and water is expensive in the desert. I found it ironic because the Nazis said the same thing about Jews. Humans get caught in these cycles they can't break free from. It's in the Bible. The more blood the Holier a place is..

Yes, that area has been base central for all the Abrahamic religions for thousands of years, been fought for and slaughtered over since anyone can remember, or even recorded in history. Sad really that it still goes on to this very day.

Well, at least the Israeli's are making some advancements lately with the developments of cannabis technology and expansion thereof. As we all know its potentially a MASSIVE industry, and they get plenty of sunshine in the middle east.

Spaventa

Veteran
The UK still sends massive amounts of 'AID'

And just now we've been told by UN we aren't allowed to give any to our own overseas territories in (British) Virgin Islands hit by Irma.

A few millionaires living there means the gdp per capita is over the threshold so the thousands of poor indigenous people can't get the aid.

The the sick twist is that those few millionaires evading tax there are probably jewish lol

W

Water-

everyone evades taxes, has nothing to do with religion.
and in the BVI they are most likely rich wasps

oldchuck

Veteran
Don't like your Jewish crap at all, Spav. But I don't like your assertion of poor people getting screwed due to Brit policy either.

Spaventa

Veteran
Don't like your Jewish crap at all, Spav. But I don't like your assertion of poor people getting screwed due to Brit policy either.

I don't like my taxes going to Israel, at all. I made no assertion that poor suffer because of British policy. Its UN foreign aid rules we are forced to adhere to that are the problem.

Last edited:

oldchuck

Veteran
Okay, Spav, I guess I don't get it. Maybe you could be a little more clear. What tax money are you talking about? What I didn't like was you seeming to toss Jews into one negative category. I have had lots of Jewish friends, was married to one even, and I don't like Israeli government policy even a little bit. I don't much care for the super rich either but they ain't all Jews and I don't consider them all evil.

Badfishy1

What about the "Transfer Agreement"? Hitler helping Jews...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Funny how little most know about Israel

I was all Palestine back then...

Didn't become Israel until '48
https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel.

And Truman was involved. All a bit out of sorts if you ask me...

Yeah and media is run by Jews ramming the 6 million down everybody's throat. Never a mention of the 20 million Russians killed during WW2. After WW2 the 'nation' of Israel is formed. They wall off and persecute the Palestinians cutting off all necessary supplies. So Palestine resorts to violence (desperate times call for desperate measures). Then the media picks up on the 'horrible acts of terrorism'. Then Israel jumps in American supplied tanks and fighter jets, bombs the fuck out of Palestine then all is well...

oldchuck

Veteran
I don't like your antisemitism any better than Spavs, Badfishy. You display a very narrow view of history. And now lets get back to all the good Cannabis research going on in Israel, their shitty foreign policy notwithstanding.

Badfishy1

I don't like your antisemitism any better than Spavs, Badfishy. You display a very narrow view of history. And now lets get back to all the good Cannabis research going on in Israel, their shitty foreign policy notwithstanding.

Lol @ leftist 'but you don't agree with me you must be antisemetic'.... jog along m8. To start, how you feel about me makes no difference. Secondly your typical oh you don't agree with what I say you must be anti (fill in the blank as you wish) is weak minded. Prove anything on about my post wrong... onus is on you... protip: You can't

Spaventa

Veteran
First of all, taxes. Foreign aid is money my government gives to foreign countries. My government get this money from the British people in taxes. I hope that explains my personal stake in this. My concern here is the fact that I don't think theres any justification to give aid to Israel yet we do. This is compounded by us not even being allowed to give some to our own overseas territories hit by Irma. This is because the few super rich living there push the GDP per capita over the threshold imposed by the UN. Poor people living there can't get help they need and the irony is that SOME of those super rich are, by right of return, Israeli! who don't need aid but we give it anyway!! When I said "Jew" it was a reference to there connection to Israel. I couldn't say Israeli because they may not have got their citizenship there yet but since they are all guaranteed it, the connection is equivalent.

The only thing I inferred was that the rich are frequently and disproportionately jewish. Saying that isn't exactly hate speech. It could be taken as a compliment.

W

Water-

"When I said "Jew" it was a reference to there connection to Israel. I couldn't say Israeli because they may not have got their citizenship there yet but since they are all guaranteed it, the connection is equivalent."

You are assuming all Jewish people are Zionist and support the actions of the Israeli government and that is far from the truth.

https://www.nkusa.org/activities/speeches/pdf speeches/Dovid_Feldman.pdf

"Zionism, on the other hand, is a purely political and
materialistic ideology. It has no connection with Judaism or with
religion in general. The Zionists try to connect their movement
with Judaism in order to win the support of many people, but in
truth Zionism and Judaism are two completely different ideas. "
- Rabbi Dovid Feldman

Spaventa

Veteran
"When I said "Jew" it was a reference to there connection to Israel. I couldn't say Israeli because they may not have got their citizenship there yet but since they are all guaranteed it, the connection is equivalent."

You are assuming all Jewish people are Zionist and support the actions of the Israeli government and that is far from the truth.

https://www.nkusa.org/activities/speeches/pdf speeches/Dovid_Feldman.pdf

"Zionism, on the other hand, is a purely political and
materialistic ideology. It has no connection with Judaism or with
religion in general. The Zionists try to connect their movement
with Judaism in order to win the support of many people, but in
truth Zionism and Judaism are two completely different ideas. "
- Rabbi Dovid Feldman

I didn't do anything of the sort. I didn't even mention the Israeli government or Zionists.

Bumbatar

I just found some interesting articles with sources to back them up on the "breeding" projects they have in Israel!!! It seems they have access to a large selection of rare African Ethiopian genetics but the Israeli government dose not seem to like that stock because they were having "purity" problems with those genetics the links to these very interesting Israeli breeding projects (with sources) are below A MUST READ ON ISRAELI BREEDING!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel

https://www.forbes.com/sites/elisek...igrant-women-with-birth-control/#3b93a62c67b8

SOURCES

http://projectcensored.org/25-israel-gave-birth-control-ethiopian-immigrants-without-consent/

I think it's awesome here in America we cannot afford living wages, health care, decent education or drinking water without poison lead in it in cities all over the country but we still have enough for a 38 BILLION DOLLAR aide package for Israel's "breeding" projects and oil/natural gas security for multinational corporations!!!!!

troutman

Seed Whore
Israel receives billions of dollars in US 'AID' every year....I wonder if some of it trickles down to help set up their new cannabis industry?
You mean the Bankers are funneling money bank to their homeland?

I suspect it's been going on for a while

i.e. Jacob Rothchields's plan working to perfection.

Like the Bankers are going to not capitalize in Cannabis.

W

Water-

I didn't do anything of the sort. I didn't even mention the Israeli government or Zionists.

yes you did and your "connection of equivalents" reveals your deep level ignorance on the matter.
Try educating your self a bit before you make prejudiced rants

W

Water-

You mean the Bankers are funneling money bank to their homeland?

I suspect it's been going on for a while

i.e. Jacob Rothchields's plan working to perfection.

Like the Bankers are going to not capitalize in Cannabis.

so far in the US the Banks have been one of the biggest roadblocks toward legalization.

The banks are trying to shut down Uruguay's legalization

Drewsif

The Israel that grows pot and the Israel that are political trash and racial Impostors are 2 different things. Fuck the Ashkenazi Theo political bullshit.. Bunch of euro satanists pretending to be middle easterners, no respect.

The man who discovered THC taught me a lot about Stereo-chemistry, but he's still just a European pretending to be a Hebrew, when it comes down to it... Converting race for land rights, thats just a silly concept that should never be accepted by anyone.