What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is The Karma Squad?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
picture.php

My KarmaRado's came in this... Not sure why ppl have it in their signature :dunno:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
wow, first class packaging
how many seeds came in that box?
/have you ever grown out karma squad seeds before?

SurfdOut

Veteran
Karma Squad is collabs Karma does with other breeders. IE: Hortilab, Top Dawg, Cali Kush Farms...

soundman

Ok. Thanks everyone.

Someone set me up for life with my favorite Karma seeds plus some testers.

I was going to ask Karma about the sig thing but figure he has enough going on right now.

If its just a fan thing I would put it in my sig to guide folks to Karmas gear. He deserves it. Man is really a wonderful person.

I am cautious about posting too much on what I have planned for my small garden. Dont want to jump the gun or step on toes.

I like the match box packaging. My seeds arent Karma Squad just Karma.

mack 10

Veteran
Karma Squad is collab projects karma does with other breeders.
The banners are just us reppin' for our bro karma.

Have you not grown any karma strains?

soundman

Karma Squad is collab projects karma does with other breeders.
The banners are just us reppin' for our bro karma.

Have you not grown any karma strains?

I havent grown Karma gear yet. I have been blessed with several packs and will be growing Karma gear for the foreseeable future.

I have tester packs too and will do a grow log when I get up and running again in sept. Then its off to the other packs. :dance013:

I was just curious. :woohoo:

soundman

Lucky dog, what strain? Headbanger?

Ive been holding back sharing my good fortune. Dont want a bunch of people bugging breeders for freebies.

Karma has good intuition and sent me some seeds. I will do Headbanger after test run of Crumbled Lime and Skullcap. I then have Josh D and Club 69.

I only grow out a couple plants at a time so I am set forever. My health sucks and Karma sent some good vibes for my growing. I am very thankful.

I hope it is ok to share. Karma is cool as hell in my book.

soundman

its that good karma coming at ya!
enjoy them beans, iknow i would.

I like to think that.

Karma is pretty awesome. I will enjoy the genetics.

I always give away lots of smoke. I never make a dime on weed. I plan on making some folks happy with some new flavors. It will be appreciated.

I hope the other test packs get out there soon. I dont want to be first. I want an active thread of test grows and see Karma section get some more action. :)

HereIgrowagain

I like to think that.

Karma is pretty awesome. I will enjoy the genetics.

I always give away lots of smoke. I never make a dime on weed. I plan on making some folks happy with some new flavors. It will be appreciated.

I hope the other test packs get out there soon. I dont want to be first. I want an active thread of test grows and see Karma section get some more action. :)

Kudos to you soundman :tiphat: I only got back in to growing after catching my son attempting to grow in order to ease his pains. I took over the growing (approx 20 years after giving up) Managed to ease his pains and more folks too. I am about to start on rso when I get more material for whoever or whenever it is needed. Lost a good friend in the last 2 weeks and I was not in a position to have been able to help, that was not a nice feeling. I have never grown any Karma gear as of yet, that may need to change very soon. Happy growing & happy vibes.

soundman

Kudos to you soundman :tiphat: I only got back in to growing after catching my son attempting to grow in order to ease his pains. I took over the growing (approx 20 years after giving up) Managed to ease his pains and more folks too. I am about to start on rso when I get more material for whoever or whenever it is needed. Lost a good friend in the last 2 weeks and I was not in a position to have been able to help, that was not a nice feeling. I have never grown any Karma gear as of yet, that may need to change very soon. Happy growing & happy vibes.

Thanks. Im sorry for your loss and your kids pain. I lost a few people very close to me recently and know how you feel.

RSO is powerful stuff. I think its cool that you make it and give it away. Lots of work.

I hope your garden kicks butt. Good vibes back at ya.