What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KarmDown

ChemCat

Just a few shots of my KarmDowns #1 and shortest

picture.php

ChemCat

#4 and the tallest

picture.php

I have another one but it took a bit of a battering off a spray of Pyrethrum to combat a serious mite invasion, anyway looking for a big tall stretchy bendy OG

CC

GRAYEvoX

Nice looking ladies. I have couple of these girls in flower now. One about 5 weeks in and the second just a couple days in flower. They respond well to topping and stretch is there I was supercropping through week 3 on the first girl to keep her off the lights.

ChemCat

This number #4 was actually the #3 from my earlier posts as that tallest pheno was a male so the numbers are all +1 and I've got another female that I haven't shown which is the new #1 sorry about the mix up

picture.php

ChemCat

Nice looking ladies. I have couple of these girls in flower now. One about 5 weeks in and the second just a couple days in flower. They respond well to topping and stretch is there I was supercropping through week 3 on the first girl to keep her off the lights.

Hey G sounds nice post some pics up in here if you want

CC

nickman

Veteran
Nice... I remember I did this strain as testers for karma before he released them ....

Awesome line.. I'd love to run these again .. please keep us posted on how they turn out for you ...

aquavitae

hi Chemcat, thank you for sharing your photos with us! they did look a tiny bit unhappy in veg but it seems they have picked themselves up and are stacking! keep us posted

AV