What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An info on Karma's D-Kush chem d x svf og Kush?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
This is a 2010 strain. That didnt get reproduced because of lost of the male in a bust.

Pinkhouse in Denver rund a selected cut for 3 years now. There is a few still around.

Its the Geniun Chem D cut crissed with a sfv og bx line male.

Flavours go from OG to that foul socks Chem D. Can be verry strong smoke on most pheno.s yields are also on good side.

t99

Veteran
Didn't realize they were that old. Never really heard of germ issues with KG stock though, anyone run these lately? Have to check the fridge, I think I have a pack. Sounds tasty!

Alpen rock

Stardustgardens on IG runs a cut for a while also (might be the same as Pinkhouse tho), there are a few shots there.
Shit looks serious!!

cain23456

Never had this issue before so I'm keeping fingers crossed. 6 days in soil and none popped yet. Not just these but others as well that I ordered. Too much money for bad germ rates. Actually have both fingers crossed

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

cain23456

Can't lie, right now I am beyond pissed. I ain't new to growing, been at it for a while. After spending $300 on 3 packs of seeds, planting 8 from each pack, only 3 Casey Queen came up. I was looking forward to the D-Kush. $300 is too much for these bs. Damn!!! Never complained or had an issue before. Com'on Man!!! Really!!! Don't know what the issue is but I'm pissed and heart broken. Scared to plant the last 4 seeds. Of the silverdog, d-Kush, and Casey queen, D-Kush hurts the most. FML!!!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Cain did you contact anyone about it ?

I can see that happen. I sold out on Dkush to retailers 3 years ago.

There has only been 1 batch wich are around 5 /6 years old now.

cain23456

Yeah just contacted OP last night, woke up to a very quick reply. He taking care of it. Thanks for the concern Karma. Means a lot

kruko

yo hi guys,

grew out some casey jones x d-kush seeds i got from an old friend and found a good keeper. its leaning to the d-kush side. if you dont mind ill post some pics? its tastes really good like kush and chemd but i also think i can taste some cj in it.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Dam all those pics look sick as a mother... Something I'd love to have tried ...!!!... Great job y'all...

I

IncenseRosemary

I had grown many OG's from seeds and run few elites OG cuts,but nothing beats my OG pheno of D-Kush it is one the chemmy side of OG with glue like lemon tone. So complex when harvested you cant say what is smell like piney,ginger,glue,lemon,earthy,musky,bear...but after few month of cure it smells lemony-piney in Jar. But close tu buds smell is straight dried eucaplitus leaf.
High is first up and racy then go very relaxed care free state and last for 2-3 hours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php