What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics - Headbanger

i know right...the first males showed the earliest, then females starting showing up like normal ...but this one shorter bushy one just took a long time to show any pistils but seems to have all but caught up in a matter of a few days...i almost tossed her cause thought she might pull some herm-action in flower but we will wait and see, might be a gem

the other two are very tall and slender with more og style branching while this one is more a round bush

i am also growing 3 femmed AJ;s Sour Diesel form Loud seeds next to them and all 3 of those are more short and bushy structure but the leaves are much smaller - 1/2 size fan leaves comparison to the HBR's for plants of approx same size but many more bud sites forming on the branches...so i dont even know how to compare them

The Headbangers all seemed much more vigorous, all 3 have massive fan leaves, and the stretch between nodes is longer under 600 hoods

normally i run 1000w's but when im seed hunting i go with 600s