What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack cheddar "Cap N crunch Berries' pheno

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack cheddar - she smells just like cap n crunch berries once she cures up. On day 62
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice seeing someone posting up some jack cheddar.

Looking good nice stocky yielding plants.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma. This is the cut I was leaning on letting go. I have a better one I found but almost lost but have since sucesfully reveged it and am just starting to get new cuts to root. But the smell alone on this one makes it worth keeping around.

Took some natural light pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And one that was cut down at day 68

picture.php

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey guyute54,

I love my jack o nesia

If the uk was not flooded with cheese crosses I'd give this strain a try as I've tried most of karmas other creations

Thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Paulo.

Hi Gardening Angel. Not to much cheese around here other than fake crappy imitation ones. But we love these Jack Cheddar's so do the "patients" that get prescribed this medicine. I grew one Jack O and it was great but I let it go and kept 2 jack Cheddar's a Mirre and a Brotherhood OG that is probley the best plant I ever had.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Thanks Paulo.

Hi Gardening Angel. Not to much cheese around here other than fake crappy imitation ones. But we love these Jack Cheddar's so do the "patients" that get prescribed this medicine. I grew one Jack O and it was great but I let it go and kept 2 jack Cheddar's a Mirre and a Brotherhood OG that is probley the best plant I ever had.

Hey guyute54,

I grew the mirre for a while the keeper pheno was heavy on the haze flavour with a hybrid high and rock solid nugs with a good yeild taken at 70+ days

Did the cuts root ok after the re-veg ?

Thanks
GA

Alpen rock

Looks great, thks fr sharing!!

Good to see the 'old' Karma gear among the newest kush lines here.Pity all these excellent grow threads were lost.Some gems in almost every single pack from what i've seen.

Peace

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guyute54,

I grew the mirre for a while the keeper pheno was heavy on the haze flavour with a hybrid high and rock solid nugs with a good yeild taken at 70+ days

Did the cuts root ok after the re-veg ?

Thanks
GA

Yup the cuts took great. About to throw 10 in the bloom room! Transplanted into bigger pots on Sunday so waiting another week before I put them in. Also have 2 of my Brotherhood OG #3 going in and popped the rest of the brotherhood OG seeds I had to see if there's anything better than the one I keep. But it's going to be real hard to find a better one!

Built 2 new rooms and once I can dial them in going to pop some
White Snake
Polar Bear
White biker

I already know there are going to be some Frost advisories this winter :biggrin: :woohoo:

Alpen rock there are a lot of great threads gone. But I guess now we just have to make better ones:tiphat:. I do still have some older beans left I really need to pop soon or they probley won't germ.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey guyute54

Thanks for the update I'm looking forward to your next grow
And I'm interested in seeing the polar bear grows here on icmag

GA

M

maliali

This is my pheno of good old Jack Cheddar. Smell is Cheesey sour-sweet,lemon peel with woody/spicy undertones. Taste is harsh cheesy,menthol,lemon peel spicy/woody taste. All in all great cheese cross. Unusual smell and taste for a strain. How is grew it u can judge but i think that job has done great. Flower time 77d. From 12/12 switch from clone.

nickman

Veteran
Awesome thread bro...

I'd love to see some pictures of that brotherhood OG... as that was the first karma strain I did...

nickman

Veteran
I just had 3 jack OG going , that I vegged for a good 4 months... I put them into flower along with two other strains from karma- skunk x karmarado and Tahoe x tk x karmarado...

They all had to be killed though as I'm going through some bullshit with my girl...

8 years of growing and never had to do anything like this ...!!!...
it really tears me up inside...

I'm kinda lost not being able to grow anything at the moment...

Latest posts

Latest posts