What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma's OG

Kind of says it all, this my persenol baby bred without being influenced by outside opinions.

I will try and explain the whole breeding on the line here .

First starting with the base building blocks.

OG#17 (female)(extinct) is a cut that i got from a close friend called Bear. he selected it from seeds, it made thicker orange type hairs, and was on the more sour side in smell and flavour. Light green, some people smoked this at some 420 cup when the volcane boombed.

HA-OG (female) A older OG cut i got from US in 2009. Orange county region in cali.

SFV OG Kush BX2 (male)(extinct) This male came from a first release of cali conection in there start up. It was a very nice male which made many good hybrids,

Step 1
HA-OG X SFV OG Kush BX2 = Lucifer OG (f1)

Step 2
male selection on Lucifer OG

Step 3
HA-OG X Lucifer OG = Biker Kush V1.0 (aka HA-OG BX1)

Step4
Male selection on Biker Kush v1.0 (this the a male i still use for many hybrids he a special stud)

Step 5
OG#17 X Biker Kush V1.0 = Bear OG (f1)

Step 6/7/8/9/10/11
From the Bear OG i have been doing selections for 2 years and been inbreeding it to a F4 at the moment.
Which was done with Mutiple selected Females and Males every round. (I did listed to the Old farts on this one)

That what is called Karma's OG (BearOGf4)
[/FONT]

Here are some differnt pictures all from the Karma's OG Line differnt plants and generations.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Here a Veganic sample grown by Bman
of the same cut enterd by me in this years IC cup.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Not too many "breeders" putting in the work these days. This is what puts you at the top of the heap in my opinion. Much respect for doing it right.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I think third said it best. :D

Well done as usual karma! :respect:

Can't wait to grow these! :tiphat:

I think for a long time the highest thing on my list of seeds to get was Bear OG. I've never managed to get a pack, unfortunately. Wasn't doing well enough a little while back to win a bidding war over the last packs I've seen. I've since been waiting for the release of Karma's OG. Absolutely beautiful girls. Keep doin' whatever it is you doin', cuz its all fire.

Green81

Veteran
Wow Karma, amazing work, I can tell you have a lot of patients to bring the quality home!

G81

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey kg,

Thanks for the info on karma og
I've grown a few of your strains over the years.

your jack herer hybrids are all top crosses and your jack o nesia still remains in my mother room after years of giving clones,
I've been working though your biker crosses for a while now and cannot wait to finish my grow of headbanger the Htcc sativa cup winner
and get my hands on this hybrid when released

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Looking good karma ... I'm doing a couple of your head bangers right now... Just finished your brotherhood og... When are these karma og coming out ???

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
big congrats on Karma's OG win's in the ic 420 cup

great work on that lady KG mate, really was a cut above the rest, specially that sample entered by THC4SIM, really well grown as well as top genetics.

keep up the great work man and how about a pic of your cup this year. i have to say badabing glass did a great job on the cups this year.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I am so busy . I havent even been able to pick it up. Seed harvesting now. Coming weekend i will pick it up gaius and show it proud.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are currently growing out Karmas OG, in week 5 of flower and I have to say this is by far my favourite OG I've grown to date...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It hasn't been a smooth grow by any means, but they are flourishing now!
For those interested, we are also going to be working an auto-version over the next year+

Cheers!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That shit looks dank... Who is doing the auto? U or karma g???

Us!
We have f1 seeds being made now of the cut above crossed with two of our auto lines:
1 - karmas og x auto alien og
2 - karmas og x auto triangle kush

Perhaps we will make another cross over the summer too.
Then we can run all and see which gives us the closest representation of the photoperiod parent and an og strain.

Going to take some time!

2bags

Looking good Karma, I'd love to give this strain a try once it's released! Looks like some proper work went into it.

Latest posts

Latest posts