What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD vs THC - Which is Better?

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]SG-pNNRKSWw[/YOUTUBEIF]

In this exclusive video interview, Dr. Sunil Aggarwal, PhD, MD and Scientist shares his breakthrough findings ever discovered on medical cannabis, including:

• How the Endocannabinoid System in our bodies works and why it's such an important part of our healing.

• The DEA is lying to us. Discover why and the truth based on his first-hand experience.

• Is CBD or THC better for you? Do they work better together?

• Can you eat Cannabis seeds and get nutritional value from them? Find out the shocking role cannabis seeds have planned during a famine.

• You hear his take on how chronic diseases like cancer, MS, Lou Gehrig's disease and more are being treated successfully with the sacred plant.

• And much more...

RMS

:smoweed:

troutman

Seed Whore
Of course Cannabis seeds are nutritious. Hemp protein is big $$$ now.

DEA lying? You mean I won't be using heroin after smoking a few joints? Gateway Drug my ass. :mooning:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Which is better THC or CBD? It's like asking which is better, a tractor or a Ferrari? Well? What are you using it for? A ferrari does a very poor job plowing fields and a tractor will never win in a sprint or race against fast cars.

Use what's appropriate for what you need, eh? ;)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Interesting, we have been discussing this around our group of people, family friends etx. the past little while. They have started to pop up with stores here in WV that has the Cbd gummies lol......yea things are prehistoric still around here. But just for pain ive been wondering about a cbd strains .......I started a Fruity Jack from Sweet Seeds , its got alot of thc and cbd so im gonna see if I notice any difference. But running a full on cbd strain im not sure if very unsure about. Ive smoked regular weed over 30yrs.....im sorry the cbd thing almost seems like a gimmick around our state the way it's marketed. Its always kinda been thc is how you get high is how ive thought. Maybe get a cbd only strain one day???? I dunno??? great thread

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
CBD Efficacy

CBD Efficacy

One thing I know for certain. For CBD to have sufficient efficacy, some THC has to be present as well. Exactly how much is open to debate.

RMS

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Interesting, we have been discussing this around our group of people, family friends etx. the past little while. They have started to pop up with stores here in WV that has the Cbd gummies lol......yea things are prehistoric still around here. But just for pain ive been wondering about a cbd strains .......I started a Fruity Jack from Sweet Seeds , its got alot of thc and cbd so im gonna see if I notice any difference. But running a full on cbd strain im not sure if very unsure about. Ive smoked regular weed over 30yrs.....im sorry the cbd thing almost seems like a gimmick around our state the way it's marketed. Its always kinda been thc is how you get high is how ive thought. Maybe get a cbd only strain one day???? I dunno??? great thread
CBDs derived from hemp are a lot different than the CBDs contained in cannabis, regardless of THC content.

I'm a patient who uses high CBD strains, amongst others. Of late I have come to understand for optimum efficacy, a 1:1 ratio is best. During said discussion it appears a lot of the old landraces folks are now seeking stood @ 4% THC and CBD. The ratio being 1:1.

On the other side of the spectrum resides both camps which have bread for higher THC while the other, high CBD. e.g RSO high in both THC/CBD but pretty much at a ratio of 1:1, albeit RSO is known to contain 20% THC.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
One thing I know for certain. For CBD to have sufficient efficacy, some THC has to be present as well. Exactly how much is open to debate.

RMS

gotta ditto the squids reply here. varying the amount of high THC weed in my high CBD joints can give widely variable results. :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts