What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD, AJ Sour Diesel?..

TeamnWitTrichs

I’m confused on what’s the real cut of sour. It’s kinda hard like figuring out what’s the deal because you read and hear so many different things lol. What is the original sour diesel cut?.. is it AJ’s Sour Diesel and ECSD? Or just one or the other. I’m not talking about anything from Rez’s line but the actual original one from way back when

Americangrower

Veteran
The original Diesel is Chemdog 91. The 91 ie Diesel got seeded by either itself or something else in the garden. The weed was sold and some of the seeds were grown. Thats where Sour Diesel came from. AJ grew some and thats the AJ clone. The Catskill crew grew some and thats the ECSD. So both are sour d.

The ECSD is my favorite and the 1 I call Sour Diesel.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
The original Diesel is Chemdog 91. The 91 ie Diesel got seeded by either itself or something else in the garden. The weed was sold and some of the seeds were grown. Thats where Sour Diesel came from. AJ grew some and thats the AJ clone. The Catskill crew grew some and thats the ECSD. So both are sour d.

I didn't know that. Thanks.

TeamnWitTrichs

Cool man, thanks. That’s the story I heard too, so thanks for clarifying. I just lost my ecsd cut during a move I’m pretty bummed about it but I was interested in finding out the true story :tiphat: