What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch leach tray's a slabs.

Starmstr

In the evolution of my garden I have ended up with Paragro v-slab; 6 x 3 x 40, stacked. Stacked Stadium Perimeter 3trays with a 4 tray floor. My question is what size of stack is preferred 4x4 jumbo or biggies? I'm set on pargro, I'm able to do as little as 2 feeds a day or multi depending on the stack size. Plan is to stage the room for 2 Harvey perimeter and then floor. All trays have 18 x 4 screens for flexibly and maintain canopy height. This system is currently running.
Slabs are 40" what do you recommend ? Goal is one unit per slab @ 1 min interval s.

Starmstr

Here is my results 5 biggie stacked 2 2 weeks in the biggie and 1 week on the slab net height 18" canopy 24 tall= 12 but there was one clear don't run runts to remind me
Next is 4 x 4

Last edited: