What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MEDMAKER420 a.K.a the Aardvark 2012 MMJ Grow Show

vukman

Veteran
damn, been dealing so much with clones that I forgot this is a seed to finish.. Never even crossed my mind about males and their stretch.......see......that's why you get paid the big bucks!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
vukman I LOVE regular seeds, I have done clones for years and while they are fun they just don't have that surprise I love so much which is variation plus the males I locate will end up being the ones I use for the seeds I will end up breeding out and giving to the server fund or freebies ( whichever icmag prefers ) assuming they are worth breeding with that is.

Males will do their best to show themselves ahead of the ladies which in most gardens makes life easy to cull them out BUT I LOVE the males as they are the key to legit strains and crosses.

With jackpot royale, chemmy jones, blackwater and jedi kush any males I feel are more than worth using assuming they done "auto" or "speed flower" on me. I tend to focus on the slower males myself as I feel they have more to give to any cross compared to any fast flowering males in the bunch

medmaker420

Veteran
Here are some up pot pics

Here are some up pot pics

I wanted to toss some pics of the up potting that will be featured in the next video update that I will be uploading to the ledgrowshows youtube channel

These are in 1 gallon grow bags
attachment.php

and
attachment.php

Don't forget to subscribe to the youtube channel as well as post a comment in this thread so you can get a SHOUT OUT in my next video update :thank you:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 22

handyandy

vukman I LOVE regular seeds, I have done clones for years and while they are fun they just don't have that surprise I love so much which is variation plus the males I locate will end up being the ones I use for the seeds I will end up breeding out and giving to the server fund or freebies ( whichever icmag prefers ) assuming they are worth breeding with that is.

Males will do their best to show themselves ahead of the ladies which in most gardens makes life easy to cull them out BUT I LOVE the males as they are the key to legit strains and crosses.

With jackpot royale, chemmy jones, blackwater and jedi kush any males I feel are more than worth using assuming they done "auto" or "speed flower" on me. I tend to focus on the slower males myself as I feel they have more to give to any cross compared to any fast flowering males in the bunch

I agree!!

Males keep it real!

I go for the healthy and stinky I put stinky above everything.

medmaker420

Veteran
I agree!!

Males keep it real!

I go for the healthy and stinky I put stinky above everything.

Exactly, the stinkier the male the better the crosses will be as well as not using the fastest to flower. Internode stretch with males doesn't bother me as I like having the tallest males that show balls last.

I find doing seed runs to be just as fun ( if not more fun ) than growing bud itself. I just love running my own personal creations and gifting them to fellow patients.

vukman

Veteran
I find doing seed runs to be just as fun ( if not more fun ) than growing bud itself. I just love running my own personal creations and gifting them to fellow patients.

If you ever say I said this, I'll deny it with my dying breath....You're a good man Charlie Brown..:huggg:

Don't ever change my friend...just don't change..

medmaker420

Veteran
New update video plus germination of the lady berry kush and kushy haze from field marshall seeds going up soon

woohoo

Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
On the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see what they send you for the flowering models!

I actually got word that they were ordered and should be on their way. Once I get them in hand I will post pics.

I believe there are 5x 600w models and some smaller ones as well from 3 or 4 different manufacturers but not sure until I see them.

Excited to see how the flowering goes as well

The latest update video is going up later today, I have been swamped with work just like most BUT the show must go on.

medmaker420

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]73xgy4yjtx8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Shout Outs Mentioned in the video description on the video page
handyandy
vukman
analogue
Phychotron
Aotf
VirginHarvester
radvancan
SOURDIESEL1
Socrates
StoopheadFred

And remember if you want to get mentioned in the NEXT VIDEO update you got to keep POSTING in this thread (-;

One uploaded ONE more to go TICK TOCK youtube

Last edited:

vukman

Veteran
hey hey sunshine!!!!!!!! damn! they're looking good my friend..very very nice.. I take it the other video of light 3 & 4 are being upped as I write this??
No matter. You've got yourself some nice growth there for week 3, that is for sure@!
Keep up the great work.

medmaker420

Veteran
hey hey sunshine!!!!!!!! damn! they're looking good my friend..very very nice.. I take it the other video of light 3 & 4 are being upped as I write this??
No matter. You've got yourself some nice growth there for week 3, that is for sure@!
Keep up the great work.

Yes I think uploading videos takes a damn hour for every minute of video LOL.. tick tick tick LOL

still waiting for the next video to finish the upload...

medmaker420

Veteran
Here Is LED Veg #3 and #4 Week 3 Updates

Here Is LED Veg #3 and #4 Week 3 Updates

Here is the number 3 and number 4 week three update
[YOUTUBEIF]rEsOW6aLy3U[/YOUTUBEIF]

still lagging behind 1 and 2 but I have a ton more seeds germing to give them another go.

Right now as you can see I have some "Aardvark Mix" seeds that are growing under all the lights and the second germination and seedling ratio was better than the first.

I have more tests to do on light #3 and #4 to verify if they are infact that much slower than #1 and #2 or if it was just bad germination ratios due to testing 4 strains from seed.

More tests to come!