What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

G

growcodile

hmm tons of sweets have vanished during the past week .. so the leftovers are some chocolate cookies and some other cookies .. bah! not such a great choice ...

Home made mac n cheese with breadcrumbs onions cheese deluxe
Mixed greens with chicken slices covered in bbq sauce w/ croutons
yogurt
a raw egg
sunflower seeds
glass of 50/50 oj/water

hoopdee hoop, happy eats !

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Just ate at a japanese place had teriyaki chicken with shrimp fried rice and 3 orders of california rolls...
then we went to a frozen custard shop and had some peaches and cream custard on a big ass waffle cone... mm mmm good.. peace.

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Honey nut cheerios baybeee... And after i puff down the rest of this orangina x aloha white widow... peace n puffs...

sackO

ive been a sucker for Peanut M&M's lately. Also got a bottle of Dave's ultimate insanity hot sauce and been putting that stuff on just about everything. But right now im recovering from a hangover , just started smoking some bud so hopefully my appetite will kick in shortly.

sackoweed

Veteran
im eating me a chili dog with tater tots... mmmm mmm... junk food rules... peace and puffs..

sackO

C

Classyathome

I made fish and scalloped potatoes for supper...

Twas deeeelish...

sackoweed

Veteran
also ate me a large bacon cheeseburger fries and a cherry sierra mist... from a local greasy spoon killer it was and always is...

sackoweed

Veteran
i also thawed out some stew meat and will make me a nice green chile stew with potatoes, corn, onion and maybe some kinda bean... during this cold ass week we have hittin us hard...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Hi Sack0...

Bourbon chicken nuggets, a cold fried chicken sandwich with mustard, kettle chips and a heart of romain with vinny/oil. Can't forget desert... a slice of the Triple Chocolate Black Thai Brownies :D

Damn... I got the munchies already !