What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

johnnyjae

Boca burrito from La puente ca.... It has carne asada, beans, cabbage, onion, cilantro, red chili sauce, sour cream and guacamole. The best and biggest burrito in my book thus far.......

D

Durdy

Deep fried Cheese Burger, home made! as well as deep fried apple, apple toaster strudel, pay day, snickers, mini apply pie, mini chocolate pie, and oh yea bacon. hahahaha motha fucking fry fest

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
man ya gotta love the fried foods.. Never had a deep fried burger.. I am killing some fresh veggies and a bit of ranch..

bterzz

Veteran
What a stupid thread...

It makes me hungry

Edit; Actually, I was hungry before viewing this thread now i'm starving.

Xerhoss

It all started with 2 hits of QWISO and half an avocado that was laying on the counter...

My next though was that i had shrimp in the fridge and that there was cream cheese in the fridge drawer...wait, duuuuuuuuude, i think there's chives in there somewhere, too.

Next thing i knew i was huntin me down some butter and a couple eggs. So after the bomb ass omelete there was the pop tarts (strawberry). Hate to miss desert.

Then, in stead of letting the normal few hours laps, i decided to skip the slackin and get to snackin: a few handfuls of trail mix and some instant noodles later and i'm ready to sign off for the night.

*Yawn* That was a lot of work. :toohot: Time for a nap...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
a huge ass bowl of honey nut cheerios.. man that BLAT above looks delishus.. :D

D

Durdy

bacon scone, english muffin with butter and cheese, some pasta with red sauce, tea.....

D

Durdy

A pictures worth 1000 words

picture.php

Peanut Butter Pretzel Sunday bitches!

:muahaha: