What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Growshower
Thanks man

Sacko
Lol yeah, micro grow lol, thanks for the giggle. Might need to be done soon, another scorcher out there today.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Just a side note fellas

Probably going to be chopping some colas next week, so I will have some trim pro shots along with those. Stay tuned

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fine display of ya room bro....notthing short of space inthere....looking forward to seeing some cola's come down!

:respect:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fasho bro the room is lookin afreekingmazing :respect: and every run is gonna just get better and better....thats a scary thought :muahaha:
ur definetly holdin it down strong yo.sorry i been so hit and miss bro but the school shit has my schedule all crazy right now...just a few weeks though and i can veg out in IC land again
keep up the strong arm pimpin yo.
peace-T-

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
mmmmm look like some tasty ass buds there dog...nice and frossty:D...Peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
update and replies coming later tonight, will have a new round of pictures to show off

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoG
Howzit..?? Just throwing a type by, see whats new.. Hope your temps dropped some... bbl peace.

sack

Dr Dog

Veteran
Frankie Frank

How goes it brother, thanks for the visit dude

INVboarder

Hey dude, Thanks

Sacko

Yeah a bit cooler last night, was still hot enough to have sweat dripping off me though

Rhytmo

Bright it would be sir, I always have the glasses on in there

paranoid

Yup been a while, good to see ya around man

KushK
Thanks man, yeah Canada is the place to be dude

Core

This week sometime I will have a couple down brother

Tona

Ahh brings a tear to my eye, fam all growns up, going to school

Spicoli

Thanks for teh visit dude

Buddah

Thank man

Ok, like I stated earlier, a bit cooler here, below 29 again. everything is looking great in there, but you tell me

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats it for now

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks Peat

I wish dude, I wish I had some to spare, it is not that much cooler here, just a break in teh humidity

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks IDO

They are fattening up now too, nice and solid, I was worried a bit about airy buds, but I seem to be ok now

I

idoreallytry

you know i have only had a few strains that were rock solid,,,glad they turned around for you...i dids have a white rhino pheno that you have touse a grinder or scissors it was that dense and a great smoke to boot,,,you doin your thing man,,,peace

S

sinappi

Sir DOG, one nice room you gt there..! With some decent frosting:)!!

yummi

Latest posts

Latest posts