What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800W CMH and 400W HPS Perpetual

Sorry bout the long time with no updates.... Was in the Phillippines for almost a month and lost everything except a Headband clone from Good Karma, a Casey Jones clone from Harborside and a Williams Wonder seedling from Rez.

I am toward the end of this cycle, will have a more complete update when I take more pictures..... Here is the WW from Rez and some of the clones I got from Blue Sky.

Williams Wonder week 7:
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Sky Cotton Candy week 7.5:
picture.php

Blue Sky OG Kush:
picture.php

Blue Sky Odyssey:
picture.php

Next update will have more pictures of clones from Blue Sky,including some of the couple Blue Dream that are finishing nicely!

I will also show the clones I got from Harborside; Northern Lights, UK Cheese, Flo and Casey Jones and Chem that is unidentified.... all are flushing or close to it.

As for veg, I have been vegging out some Purple Kush from both Blue Sky and Harborside for a couple months and will do a comparison on them. I also have some Chem 4 and Headband that I have been vegging for 6+weeks and they are sure fast growers! I will be comparing the Headband that I got from Good Karma (which is excellent!) and one from Harborside in this next cycle.

T

Tarus Bulbar

holy shit you have grown a ton of different strains!!!
glad to have come across this thread!!
thanks 4 sharing all the details and especially all
of the pictures!!
Cheers

JWP

smokesalot420, great thread mate. A lot of detail.

Out of all you have ever grown. Top 3? Whats your top 3 favs?

In no particular order.... so far I have a top 4:

Skunk #1
Jack Herer (spicey pheno although I'm not sure that's what it's called)
Headband
Sour Bubble bx3 (still have some seeds I will have to pop to find again)

The only one I still have around is the Headband, was hoping to source the Skunk #1 clone again but the vendor has cancer and isn't doing well..... This bowl is for him!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
well well well, arent you quite teh grower!! lol

whassup bro, good to see things are still looking good. i read about your loss of some plants but hey , i'lll be honest and tell you , you are doin waaaaay better than me man.

im finding new things day by day with this hydro business that i really dont want/like to have to deal with that i never had to with soil. because of where i grow, temps arent something i can readily control at a moments notice and i am a slave to the elements.

peace out for now man, glad to see those lights worked out so well for you, plants look frosty as shit!!!!

gary20757

smoke I LOVE YOUR GROW!!!! I hope to have something like it in the fall...but i hope to grow mainly outside but for this yr it will have to be clones but next yr im doing a full grow from seed to weed !!!!! Ive done it several times in my life but to actually be LEGAL man I CANT WAIT!!!!

sundancertip

hi smokesalot, what kind of chronic pain do you have and what strain works best?

by the way whats the average temp do you usually have when your lights are on?

thanks a lot!
newbie po,

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Just read through the entire thread and you do grade A work my friend. I can really see the love and attention you give your plants, it really shows. We should definitely have a pow-wow with a peace pipe(bong) soon. My CHEMDOG X SOUR DIESEL is just about ready and there's a tester bud with your name on it.

Peace brotha.

Latest posts

Latest posts