What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy 16/coco... who's doing it??

airdog420

I'm using the whole Heavy line with some Nectar products... Herculean harvest...Aphrodite extraction... Zues juice... ph up..... Slf100..Photosynthesis plus. And different teas....

Attachments

• 20181211_190258.jpg
    20181211_190258.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 34

svrn

I've been running it and really liking it except I'm running it way below the recommended dosage.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Havent used myself, but worked well for this person it seems.

From t h c f a r m e r.com Trees in a small pot thread

Chrondondalae said:
well i thought we were talking trees here :D ended up with 2.25 in a 5 gallon grow bag on that one. botanicare readygro moisture mix feeding 4x daily.

picture.php

picture.php

i screwed up and left one of the control box timers on 20/4 at 12/12 flip. took me two weeks to catch it and had to role with it and an extra two weeks of veg. plants got huge, trimmed em up big time and got rid of a third of the plants. funny thing is got one of my best yields yet on that room. i usually use 10 gallon smart pots for plants that size.

probably around 6-8 weeks veg from clone.
11 days to go

40/60 canna coco/perlite fed 4x daily

h16,prime and massive then hh/moab week 7 and 8. all sorts of other little things along the way. on EJ grande finale, h16 prime and cannazyme at the moment

chesirebonez

I am attempting a run in 100% coco plastic pots. Hand watering the whole heavy 16 line in with straight R.O water. I seem to be getting around pH 5.5-5.9 with my water + 16. Total dissolved solids are 880 ppm going in and 1080 coming out with a pH of 6.7. First time using coco and synthetic nutrients. Not sure how to make it better, would appreciate any advice !