What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspicious projects

T

TrichyTrichy

picture.php

picture.php

Buds

2 Walls

Bird's Eye view

I have an automated defoliating going here, more light for the buds! I just give them the wrong amounts of nutes! :moon:
So next round I am going to go back to chemical nutrients probably..Or I solve this problem, but at the moment it's leaning towards them chemicals. :comfort:

Suspect

Veteran
A few pictures

A few pictures

Fluffyness
picture.php

Fluffypuffy

picture.php

And some Wacky Tobaccy

picture.php

Finally came to my senses about the nutrients, I can't go back to chemicals. :snap out of it:

So before next time I make any new suspicious tentprojects I'm gonna read a bunch on how to feed in a soiless-organic-hydroponic-system. This was way more challenging than I expected tbh. :pointlaug

I'm also very fed up with my "extra room" where the tent is, it's so goddamn small, I can barely fit in when the zipper is closed, hence also not so many photos from a distance in my diary.

Thinking about moving, I'm taking a break from growing after this run, ordering new seeds and hoping I can start new projects before my glass jars look empty from this last harvest.

But before you leave the show for some time, we're gonna watch this Herer finish.

Suspect

Veteran
Hmm, when I trimmed that plant last night it seriously looked like some diesel plant :)
I'm surprised how this plant looks so different to the rest of the 5 plants when they've all had same conditions and they're from the same mother plant.
All 3 photos are from one plant, I'll add some from the others later.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looks really good. very similar to the Jack that i've grown. does it have that lemon cleaner smell?

Suspect

Veteran
Weighing and Jarring

Weighing and Jarring

Let's hope she gives us a bit more energetic high that I am after, plenty of trichs although she wasn't grown optimally and buds stayed fluffy and airy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
Unfortunately time has come to pack my tent and grow gear for awhile. Reason being that for the past few weeks our ventilation has not worked at all, the fan on our roof just stopped working. So taking everything down in case someone needs to look around and fix the fan. Justin Case.

Also, I've been planning a new tent or growbox, I would love some input on how to size the new box with a 400W or 250W vertical system.
I was thinking about these dimensions 80x80x180 (small tent), right now the dimensions are 100x100x200. It hasn't worked very well since my growroom is 120x100x230, so just going inside the tent is a huge hassle.

Please share any ideas how to maximize it, wud love to run vertically but if I want to keep my 400W:er I think I might have to go back to horizontal cooltubing.

Peace! :)

NE1

Hi Suspect,
impressive job so far...i'm in for upcoming
How does the diesel haze smoke like? I got some of those seeds to grow soon, so im curious...
:) NE1

Suspect

Veteran
Thanks mate!
The Zenseeds Diesel Haze was easy to grow in hindsight after running 2 or 3 rounds of Jack Herer afterwards. Depending on your growbox's size the Diesel can be supercropped and LSTed it branches pretty well.
I stumbled upon a pretty short pheno or maybe it's typical, maybe the ssh-pheno stretches more.

She smokes just wonderfully, a "dense" flavour of fuel and citrus was what I recall from the taste.
High was a nice mix of uplifting and couchlocking, but you could be active during the peaks, and feel like sitting down after an hour or so. I especially remember a stillness in the vision, it was like cutting the eyemovement in segments or frames and information was coming in in small bits. It was like Terminator with his sight where he could analyze stuff a little closer. :D

Feel good, do good, be good!

Suspect

Veteran
Soon...

Soon...

picture.php

Finally ordered maself a new tent (Secret Jardin Darkroom II, 90x90x180) for 127€. :woohoo:

I still have some clones of the Jack Herer but I have smoked that strain soo much now that I need some change.
Going to look into the strains a bit more when the tent arrives, I've also been vegging a Colombian Haze forever and it deserves to get flowered soon, will update with photos as soon as everything is up, hope you join with some ideas and improvements. :tiphat:

PuffPuff - one hit was enuff!:peacock:

archverm

Hi Suspect!

Are you going to continue vert growing in the new dark room? I have the same tent and i´m interested in switching for vert growing. The rear of the tent is too hard to handle as I would like.

Could you pm me the site you bought the DRII. So cheap that I should get another one. :)

Suspect

Veteran
DarkRoom II 90

DarkRoom II 90

Here is the new setup, with the Darkroom II 90x90x180 so the space is tighter, during the last grow I felt the bulb could be closer to the plants when the plants are tied to the wall.

The inside is of a more reflective material, and there's plenty of big airholes. I have to figure out a way to get the heat out. I'm convinced the current cooltube+honeywell and air purification is causing more heat than necessary.
Last run I had the lowest temps running barebulb and only the active carbon and exhaust.
Going to test different combinations.

picture.php

Desperate silencing attempt 1
picture.php

Colombian Haze from seed
picture.php

Jack herer from clone
picture.php

Big Bud from seed
picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
I've tried barebulb and with cooltube, barebulb clearly generates less heat. Now trying with and without a floor fan, no big differences noticed really.
I want to run it barebulb but I think I have to get another exhaust fan to suck more hot air out, plenty of airholes in the tent luckily. Currently temps at 32C. Yikes. :)

prowler

...or you could try to push some cold air in - if not doing that already. Do some testing bro but remember negative pressure.

Latest posts

Latest posts