What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cold War Organics

Has anyone heard about these products? Claim to be organic. I’m kind of curious about their K supplement.
http://coldwarorganics.com/home/

BillFarthing

Veteran
It's milled very finely, but still isn't a soluble organic.

They are correct that flowering dicots need more K in late flower, not P like most cannabis growers use too much of.

Cvh

Supermod
Check out the organic fertilizer section in your local regular garden center.
It will be fraction of the price for high quality tested organic products without the marketing mumbo jumbo that these guys are doing.

Don't waste your money. But do as you want. I stopped myself buying into this Cannabis specific organic product years ago and get all my products from my local regular garden center.

Great outdoors

Check out the organic fertilizer section in your local regular garden center.
It will be fraction of the price for high quality tested organic products without the marketing mumbo jumbo that these guys are doing.

Don't waste your money. But do as you want. I stopped myself buying into this Cannabis specific organic product years ago and get all my products from my local regular garden center.

Even the local garden store is a rip off.
I have moved on to sourcing all but a few things from the animal feed store.
Example, alfalfa meal garden center $20 a kilo. Feed store $20 for 20 kilos.