What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KG Sour Diesel Bx4

Terppalooza

The neverending search for more fire. Thanks Karma for keeping my hunt on track. I'll post some pictures of my KG Sour Diesel bx2, phenos in here aswell. When I harvest those in a few weeks. Cheers

Attachments

• PXL_20200923_183729062.NIGHT~2.jpg
    PXL_20200923_183729062.NIGHT~2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 73

Bmac1

Veteran
BX4? Karma is rocking and rolling along. I am pulling up a seat for this one.

I'll have pics of a bx2 selection as well in a bit over a month or so.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sent payment to Seedbay today for the Sowahh.
If I find phenos like my #9 from Karma's SD bx 2
It will be a very a very Nice 4-20-21

Terppalooza

Sent payment to Seedbay today for the Sowahh.
If I find phenos like my #9 from Karma's SD bx 2
It will be a very a very Nice 4-20-21

I got my #12 back and i absolutely love her :D I think she will be difficult to beat.

Im about two weeks into flowering with the Bx4. Overall they are looking very good so far. I feel maybe slightly different in structure to how my Bx2, less roundish looking leaves? but probably due to the different medium and pots?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my #12 back and i absolutely love her :D I think she will be difficult to beat.

Im about two weeks into flowering with the Bx4. Overall they are looking very good so far. I feel maybe slightly different in structure to how my Bx2, less roundish looking leaves? but probably due to the different medium and pots?

Very nice,I feel the same way about my #9,big floppy heavy sour buds.1st run after the initial seed round,I put her under a 600 hps and ended up with 21 zips .....probably not a record breaker with all the growers rocking out now a days,but for me,and the limited time i had to put into her,she did me right fo sho.

I'll peek back in to see how things are turning for you,hope ya find THE ONE ....peace:ying:

Terppalooza

Flower day 13

Flower day 13

I have 15 females. Super hype for some more Sour D phenos. Some of them have a light burn from spraying for bugs and leaving lights on max.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Email from Real Gorilla Seeds,cash received,Sowahh shipped!!! Hell yeah

They'll grow outta little light burn in no time,just starting is better than at the end I would imagine.
I hear ya on the hard to beat outta the bx 2

Yery nice canopy there. :good: