What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need help

zTROLLhd

thrips.jpg

My ultra lemon haze is on its 27th day of growth and is starting to show these signs. I looked around a bit and I think it was thrips but I don't see anything flying. Are thrips? if yes, what can i do to remove them?

ps. this is my first time growing plants so don't lynch me pls
:watchplant:

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
look at underside of leaf.

insecticidal soap, which you can make at home using standard dish soap, can effectively control many soft-bodied plant pests, including aphidz, mealybugz, thripz, whitefliez, spider mitez and scalez

zTROLLhd

look at underside of leaf.

insecticidal soap, which you can make at home using standard dish soap, can effectively control many soft-bodied plant pests, including aphidz, mealybugz, thripz, whitefliez, spider mitez and scalez

I just checked and there was actually a tiny white flying gnat, so only definitely thrips. Can I use adhesive strips to attract them? if so, is that enough or am I forced to use something else? the plants are starting to bloom

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I just checked and there was actually a tiny white flying gnat, so only definitely thrips. Can I use adhesive strips to attract them? if so, is that enough or am I forced to use something else? the plants are starting to bloom
You can look into anything with Pyrethrin should help, or that spinosad that ElGato linked. But know both of those are super toxic to bees. That shouldn't be a problem indoors, but just a heads up. Gluestrips should work too, but slower. I might hit them with something and then put up gluestrips then keep them rotated out when they get full/stop working.