What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apple Fritter clone only?

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Anyone know what the deal is on this particular cut? Picked up some from The Circle in Long Beach and I’m really interested to know anything about this strain. I see select people running it and it’s available on some menus in SoCal but haven’t really seen it otherwise in other circles. Mainly all legal market stuff. Anyone have a batch that tastes like dead on apples? I’m digging what I’ve smoked
So far.

sdd420

Veteran
Anyone know what the deal is on this particular cut? Picked up some from The Circle in Long Beach and I’m really interested to know anything about this strain. I see select people running it and it’s available on some menus in SoCal but haven’t really seen it otherwise in other circles. Mainly all legal market stuff. Anyone have a batch that tastes like dead on apples? I’m digging what I’ve smoked
So far.

Lumpys brand on instagram

redlaser

Veteran
So far.

Picked up an eighth from Lumpys booth at a High Times thing in Sac a couple years ago. Would describe it as slightly more flavor than smell strength, but still pretty weak.

Would also describe it as a little dry, so maybe an older sample.

Guy selling it wouldn’t even discuss genetics beyond “ it’s ours”.

Liked the jar it came in better than the bud, but would like to try a better sample to see if the one I got was just not up to par

BoldAsLove

Veteran
If you're looking for the narcotic buzz, you probably won't find it in apple fritter. It's more of a daytime buzz with a nice balance. Proper samples most definitely taste good though like cinnamon, apples and dankness more in the background.

G

WTF. I just saw this on the place that cant be named and with an s with a tag of $1500,,,

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I got a boy that pulled down a small run of AF..Good yield/taste for sure, but high was average. Nothing to write home about.

OP

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is FAST. Could have pulled at 7 weeks. 8 would have been ideal but this went 9 and was overripe. Still some tasty awesome smoke. I like the high too, strong enough without shattering my day hah
picture.php

Burt

Veteran
Blown away by the terps on this one!
I think Clearwater on IG has done a lot of work on crosses of her and Mai tai too.
After smoking a slice, I lusted the watermelon OG strain and still do

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone know if the purple city genetics cut is legit same as lumpys? They mention him in the description...

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Glad to see this thread I made pop up again. The timing is crazy. Just got the cut a few days ago and will see what’s up in the next few months. I’m stoked.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Right, but that dont mean there aint no fakes in circulation. There was only one true cut of gg4 too...

soopy

Veteran
JetLife175 How’s it lookin’? I know Lumpy and crew do good work for a good cause....how’s the clone stack up against what you “knew” the clone to be (in relation to flower samples and critiques of the strain/flower)?

Desert Dan

Veteran
:bump:

This strain is still going tough around my parts… I had a nice sample that surprised me. Definitely not garbage.

-DD