What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

Popping

picture.php

picture.php

Flower day5

picture.php

The other sour bubble haze early resin, heady heady dank stank, a sign of things to come, these ooooze late as per sativa

picture.php

G

sams
picture.php

So far 3 chrome diesels up, 2 dub cookies, 3 sour bub haze and i planted 2 atonic cbd x apollo 13 f4 and both of those came up fast
picture.php

sour bub haze- not the hazey one.
picture.php

G

Hey man this bud is for you.
The Sams is potent. Glad i made more beans. Was grapey then went frooty diaper.
picture.php

Tiki

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Oh man, one of mine was male and I didn't end up getting any pollen cause I'm stupid. The other one was a lady and she's outside, first plant I moved into the garden this year. I'm hoping she gets big and strong. Gonna have to do a sleestack x sleestack to get more seeds.

G

Oh man, one of mine was male and I didn't end up getting any pollen cause I'm stupid. The other one was a lady and she's outside, first plant I moved into the garden this year. I'm hoping she gets big and strong. Gonna have to do a sleestack x sleestack to get more seeds.
More than likely will be a great plant and great start to your season.

Also dusted this Hawaiian skunk and sour bub haze above with the Sams so seeds will be around. The hawaaiin skunk x 2 pounder is very mold resistant full season outdoor.

picture.php

sour bub haze males for next gen
picture.php

G

sup boys.

I don't have a decent camera atm! plz excuse my absence.

A little garden update for anyone interested:

The girls are really doing me proud, I have not had a bad plant yet, every plant has been worthy im grateful for that.

My last pop, 20 odd plants only 4 girls!

Dubble Baked (OGKB2.0 x sour dub) only 3 came up, (no blame, its winter here) out of those I have a nice girl + clones you can see in the pic above. 1 standout male and one runt male.
The dragonsblood-tk-chromediesel all males. 1 standout male.

currently flowering a couple apollo13 x Atonic (cbd) from bad dawg

All the Chin Checks are coming up atm jumping out the coco.. shoutout & much love to the man:wave:

In veg I have some crosses I made last round- sour sams, Hawaiian sams, as well as the Vietnamese and bubble skunk haze.

I attempted some pics here of the bubble skunk haze.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Thanks mike.

I slacked on pest management recently and ended up with a colony of fungas gnats, 1 application of neem oil and they were gone every last one. Back to weekly applications as a preventative.

Don't blame them who wouldn't want to eat these roots
picture.php

Can you believe this is 50% sour bubble
picture.php

picture.php

Hawaiian Sam left Sour Sam right
picture.php

G

16/17 chin checks up. Went digging in the one one that didn’t come up and couldn’t find a bean so maybe missed planting that one. Lol.

G

Ring-a-ding ding ding dong Keep their heads ringin

picture.php

Chunkys cookieDub
#largehoe

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm out of rep but those are some great pics! That's a lot of roots though, you maybe shoulda up potted that one :D All the plants look beautiful though great job!

G

No vaseline

No vaseline

Hawaiian

picture.php

another Hawaiian

picture.php

BSH

picture.php

BSH another one

picture.php

BSH another one

picture.php

G

I'm out of rep but those are some great pics! That's a lot of roots though, you maybe shoulda up potted that one :D All the plants look beautiful though great job!

Hi Agent. Thank you brother. I hope you are enjoying your outdoor