What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow chronicles; Pics and comments

Muad' Dib

This one is the last water hash of the season, it is possible to estimate that the weed was not in the freezer because the dark color.

Up: Ethiopian Highlands x Zamal + Punto Rojo
Down: Ak-47 + Plushberry

picture.php

Good vibes to everybody.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Finally made the trek. All kinds of goodies threaded in here.

The AK you used in the cross with the blueberry, any good info on that?

The WW from Sag, how is it? Is it comparable to simons Cali mist? Or better?
Have a great day Maud.

Lov the veggie garden.

Muad' Dib

Hey BrainSellz, thanks for passing around here.

The AK is an old selected cut from Serious. She takes around 65 days on flo, good yield by the way... Smells so strong and the high it's quite good. Nothing special or new on her but good weed. Just a classic.

The Western Winds it's a great sativa strain, 110 - 120 days on flo but it worth the pain (only if you love sativas). I've 2 phenos, both quite similar about aromas, flavours, etc... Still deciding which one is going to remain in my harem.

Comparing the WW to Kali Mist... Well, talking about the high yes, no doubts... It is really strong, but the flavour of the old Kali pre 2000 was something really special. Nothing like that roast liver aroma, I really miss it.

Vibes.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Hey BrainSellz, thanks for passing around here.

The AK is an old selected cut from Serious. She takes around 65 days on flo, good yield by the way... Smells so strong and the high it's quite good. Nothing special or new on her but good weed. Just a classic.

The Western Winds it's a great sativa strain, 110 - 120 days on flo but it worth the pain (only if you love sativas). I've 2 phenos, both quite similar about aromas, flavours, etc... Still deciding which one is going to remain in my harem.

Comparing the WW to Kali Mist... Well, talking about the high yes, no doubts... It is really strong, but the flavour of the old Kali pre 2000 was something really special. Nothing like that roast liver aroma, I really miss it.

Vibes.

Thanks Maud. :tiphat:

Muad' Dib

Hey everybody, no updates related to cannabis until september so not too much to say except that I'm happy because this year the nature it's being so generous with me, i'm so grateful.

Here a few fruits that the nature provide for free every year just doing nothing... Well, giving a bit of water.

Moscatel grapes

picture.php

White figs

picture.php

And an unexpected guest... I found this big panther prowling the surrounding of my house.

picture.php

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Hey 3rdEye, thank you for the kind words mate, hope all is well on your side. That fig tree it's awesome, the fruits that it provide are extra sweets but right now it's the most dangerous tree in the world, there are living a legion of wasps.

Vibes

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hey 3rdEye, thank you for the kind words mate, hope all is well on your side. That fig tree it's awesome, the fruits that it provide are extra sweets but right now it's the most dangerous tree in the world, there are living a legion of wasps.

Vibes

Most of the work i do during the spring, summer, and fall is outdoors, so i get to see lots of wasps firsthand. One garden i'm working at has huge numbers of wasps, bees, and hornets. A co-helper got stung 12 times a few weeks ago. :bigeye:

Wasps are what keep many of the parasitic insects out of the garden though. Great clean up crew.

That fig tree is making me drool though.:tiphat:

Things are going well enough. Thank you for asking. :) Now with cooler weather coming the lights can come on again. It's a holding pattern in the summer due to inescapable thermo problems. This last year has been good to me and i have three keeper females and i'm starting more seed as we speak.

Bless Up

Muad' Dib

love the variety in here! beautiful veggies too!

Hey Heady, thanks for stopping by here. I've visited your albums and like your garden too by the way. I love to grow veggies and collect autochthonous seeds... It is the future! ... Besides are delicious.

Vibes

Last edited:

Muad' Dib

It is true that the wasps perform some necessary function in the ecosystem but what an annoying bug... Lately has appeared hereabouts a type of wasp that people say that it came from China, it's black with an orange touch, much bigger than the common one and very aggressive wasp, the bees are the favourite victim of this bitch.

A few specimens are capable of annihilating an entire beehive in a few days. The name is "Vespa velutina" and fortunately still there is not too many density of population but the number of specimens it's increasing worryingly year after year, so... When you see one, kill it without doubting, show no mercy.

vespa_velutina1.jpg

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Hi again to everybody, i'm just on the beginning of the indoor season. I' ve been preparing some cuts these weeks and I think they're almost ready.

I'm going to transplant and to prune the stem to someone and then I'll put them under the veg lights, not sure yet how many time for the hybrids or indica dominant but for sure 10 days for the sativa strains, no more because we know what happens when they decide to grow wildly.

picture.php

There is Malawi, G13 (GN03), Blue Moon (MOS), Western Winds, Ethiopian Highlands X Zamal, Indiana Bubblegum x OT Moonshine (MOS), Sensistar, Candy Kush and some more that are still in the clone box.

Vibes.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice team of plants Muad' Dib. :) Excited to see what you do indoors this winter. :)

Bmac1

Veteran
Great line up. I have some ACE Malawi fems that I have been very intrigued by. I will admit that I am also a little scared of it, lol.

Muad' Dib

Nice team of plants Muad' Dib. :) Excited to see what you do indoors this winter. :)

Hey 3rdEye, take a seat, i'll bring you a beer. This winter i'm going to try some seeds that I bought in Seedboutique and also some new cuts. As well i'll flo a few males in the Panic room that i would like to cross with some of my keepers.

That's basically the planning for this winter, if i manage to get the half of it then i'll be happy.

Great line up. I have some ACE Malawi fems that I have been very intrigued by. I will admit that I am also a little scared of it, lol.

Hey mate, i've never grew a Malawi from ACE but lot of friends did it and I must to say that it is a good plant, with a strong high but not really yummy imo.

Don't scary of her for the size, she doesn't grow as a haze, she's just big with thick branches but not an indomitable plant.

Glad to see you here guys.

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Trimming it is not only a hard job, but a bloody nuisance. Yesterday morning my neighbour was calling me and i really didn't want to answer the phone because i already suspected what he wanted...

Well at the end i'm helping him to trimm all his outdoors plants... Why the outdoor plants have more leaves than in the indoor?... And the most important thing, anyone knows some very good and efective machine to trimm the plants fast and with no effort?

The varieties are nothing special, just "medical" strains. There is Durga Mata II CBD (Paradise Seeds) which is Shiva x Unknown strain (Pfffff)... Smell it's a bit fruity but not really noticiable. You can see in the pics that she has many leaves.

Durga Mata II CBD

picture.php
picture.php

And also Royal Medic (Royal Queen Seeds), Critical X Juanita la Lagrimosa but I wouldn't say those strains are presents, it is nothing of them on her, at least on these phenos. Just insipid weed. I'm smoking the hash from the scissors and the flavour reminds me a lettuce.

Royal Medic

picture.php
picture.php

In addition i found a few caterpillar larva from Spodontera Exigua, undesiderable beet armyworms which produce Botrytis. I use to combat it with Bacillus Thuringiensis but it is so late to do it, at this moment the unique effective thing might be the Cypermethrin but there is a security period before to consume it and i really don't like chemicals (besides it wouldn't be "medical" weed anymore), so I did just nothing because he's going to chop the last one on these days.

picture.php

Vibes

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Too bad that smoke is mediocre Muad' Dib. Happy trimming! ;) I only trim by hand, but i am old fashioned that way.

That is an ugly caterpillar. Need some birds or something to eat it up. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts