What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow chronicles; Pics and comments

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Subbed! I love the Sativa's and organics too :)

How do you keep yourself from accidentally tracking pollen from your panic room into your flower room? I'm getting ready to build one myself.

Muad' Dib

Muad' Dib your plants look beast as man.. good job..

Thanks for the kind words mate, welcome to the thread.

Subbed! I love the Sativa's and organics too :)

How do you keep yourself from accidentally tracking pollen from your panic room into your flower room? I'm getting ready to build one myself.

Hey bigdank, I've placed the panic room just into the veg room, not very close to the flowering room but yes it's still dangerous, might be a good idea wear an ebola suit...

I must to be very careful when I water the males and if I need to enter in the flo room I do that first.

There is only air extraction in the panic room and it's placed quite far from the plants, just on the top of the box ( 1'75cm x 90cm x 50cm) beyond of the lamp. Air comes in by passive way in order to not create a hurricane with the pollen.

Whatever, things happens, if there was any accident I'll know it in a few days, when the bastard seeds appears in a not tagged branch.

Thanks for pass by here.

Vibes.

Muad' Dib

This is a well frosty and a bit rare pheno found in some packs of seeds. The smell is quite weird, just like aromatic soap, flavour is sweet, herbal and earthy with a coffee touch.

Peyote Purple 49 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Vibes

Muad' Dib

This is an old cut that was quite popular years ago but not right now. I keep it because I like her fine smoke.

Sensi Star 49 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She has some feed deficiency..."mea culpa"... Running many cuts at the same time it's a bit crazy.

Muad' Dib

This is one of my favourites sativa strains, she's the princess of my harem even if I don't know certainly her lineage. The smell is like fresh berries and the taste is sweet and fruity, but the best is the high, no limits.

Tijuana 49 days

picture.php
picture.php

Muad' Dib

This is a well known strain around here, I love her, delicious smoke, well frosty, good high and the best aroma.

Sour Diesel 49 days

picture.php
picture.php

Here another very good sativa strain, smell is sweet and incensed, the flavour is a great combination between incense, roast meat and a touch of acidity.

Titan's Haze 49 days

picture.php
picture.php

Muad' Dib

Hey mates, summer has arrived, no more lights until october. Here some pics of the last buds.

I really have not ended the flowering of all plants, too much heat into the indoor,so I've trimmed them to make hash (no problem, I really love it).

Here some buds rescued from the hell.

Sour Diesel

picture.php

Shishkaberry

picture.php

Mother Queen

picture.php

Peyote Purple

picture.php

Good vibes and enjoy the summer time.

[YOUTUBEIF]bn5TNqjuHiU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Muad' Dib

These days I'm working on the garden, I'm growing tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, courgettes, beans, etc.

picture.php

It is a hard job but i'm lucky to own a Motasa Minarelli 1970. It is a beast and works very well but sometimes it's like a mule, cost me a lot of effort to start it because it's cold or there is too much oil on the spark plug, then I need to extract it, clean all and back to place it. Definetly I need to buy a japanese mini tractor.

picture.php

Vibes.

Muad' Dib

Thanks mate, this year the garden is smaller than others but I think it's enough for 2 people. I'll update the thread with vegetables, lol.

Vibes.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Everything is looking great there. :) Very nice attention to your gardens Muad' Dib. I'd recommend using lots of mulch down in those furrows between the rows. Helps keep compaction to a minimum and breaks down really fast.
Your buds look great. Rescued or not. :D

Muad' Dib

Yes, mulch might help a lot, even preventing the herbs and keeping fresh and wet the soil. If I can get it I will. Thanks for passing by here mate.

Vibes.

SourDank

Veteran
Awesome thread bro, love that you have those hazes and landrace sativa's goin. If you don't mind me asking, where did the NH x C99 come from?

Muad' Dib

Hi SourDank, I love sativas, maybe it is a bit difficult to grow and I use to do some mistakes but it's always more gratifying to harvest a sativa.

The C99 x NH came to me by a Dutch friend, I really don't have many info about it, only know that it is a selected cut but I did't see or hear about it before. I'll try to ask for more info.

Vibes.

"HEMPEROR"

very nice grow bro, nice one on the shishka cut is it the genesis cut or your own selection.
happy growing fella...

Muad' Dib

Thanks for the kind words mate. Not genesis cut but also it is a well known cut by here, just a selection from S.O.L. seeds.

I know another couple of cuts of this strain and I think that apparently there are high probabilities to get a good keeper in the seeds packs. It is a very good plant, I love the hash and the oil from her.

I really don't know if still there are some packs or it is a discontinued product.

Vibes.

Latest posts

Latest posts