What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow chronicles; Pics and comments

Muad' Dib

Hi to everybody... Here again. Greetings to all those who used to pass by here and also to whom do it for the first time. Since 2016 i didn’t post on this thread, that’s a lot of time, just a little bit lost in the fog. I've not been away from the cannabis world but quite intermittent.

I was keeping my moms in a friend’s tent but recently we had a problem... Just "dudding".

The story is that we’ve been for a while trying to figure out what deficiencies are on the plants because the leaves shows unusual chlorosis, harvests have decreased in quantity and above all in quality, much less resin and terpenes than usual, even some buds are pure haystack.

Once we’ve done everything that’s ever crossed our minds, like to test different substrates, fertilizers, new organic products and minerals also, renew lighting, improve ventilation and a bunch of things... The reality is that we have obtained nothing beyond temporal results. Even the new cuts seem to inherit this shit.

So... could it be HlvPd?... Fuck in the case of yes... So to get out of the doubt i've sent some samples to a lab today, let's see the results. Meanwhile i've started a quarentine with some new cuts arrived in order they don't have any contact with the "infected" keeper's room.

I'll post here the analysis result as soon i get it.

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Hi again, i bring news about the results.

The lab says that the HpLVd it's not on the samples i sended to them (leaves).

Whatever says the lab, something it's on the plants. Dudding it's in every run, sometimes it shows the effects and sometimes there are no evidences. It happen randomly in clones of the same mother under the same light and growing conditions.

These are 2 Lemon Lotus Og clones from the same mother, they are in the same tray under Gavita 1000w.

The first one it's dudding the second one it's not. As you can see it occurs that there are less thricomes and the bud looks "flabby". The aromas are very faint and weak. For the rest, those are not affected, all is ok.

So... At this point.

1... The lab doesn't realize to detect the viroid... I've readed that it is very difficult even having the tools for it.

2... There is not Hop Latent Viroid on the plants and then there is some other CDS.

Then... If 1 it's correct, i'd need to find another lab or re-send "infected" samples to this one. I really don't know what part of the plant is the right one to test.

But... If 2 it's the good one, then i'm lost. I really don't realize to understand what the hell it's happening.

Anyways, what a fucking headache it's to deal with this, if I finally manage to identify the viroid in my keeper's room, it means that i'll throw out many cuts, so i will cry... Probably.

If not, i'll keep all the cuts in a quarentine tent and i'll be growing/dealing with this until my head explote and i throw out everything and will start with seeds again, as a new beginning.

I think my buddy is going to open a thread in the infirmary, i'll continue this war by there.

Vibes.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
A very unusual phenomena. I'll keep checking in to see if I can think of anything useful.
much success getting this figured out.

susantidad

This is one of my favourites sativa strains, she's the princess of my harem even if I don't know certainly her lineage. The smell is like fresh berries and the taste is sweet and fruity, but the best is the high, no limits.

Tijuana 49 days

View Image View Image

Hello!

All my love to this plant, a sure keeper in any garden, my fav sativa hands down

good smokes