What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The right music for the right spliff

Johnnyseed

I have an intense love for music. To me, music gets me just as high as mary jane. When you hear a good song, with a great sound and your hair raises on your neck and arms.. the feeling is euphoric.

When im high off music, I like a perfeCtly rolled blunt or e-z wider jay. Ranging from Pink Floyd all the way to Flying Lotus and Horace Andy. I LOVE MUSIC.

What music do you guys zone out to when relaxing and enjoying a spliff?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Anyone who checks out the metal thread knows I'm a metalhead, but it's not all I listen to.

Leon Russell, is one of my favorites when I'm stoned.

Of course Bob and, Floyd!

Manilla Road has some good metal to listen to when stoned.

Lord Weird Slough Feg. Rush.

Any good concept album, done right is great when stoned, IMO!

Oooo-oooo, Operation Mindcrime!!!!

Johnnyseed

Manila road huh? I'm definitely gonna look these guys up. Im huge on vinyl so ill be at the nearest record store to look'em up.

Peace brethren

grazerd

I listen to all sorts of music most of the time, but when I'm particularly high I always enjoy hearing that song "One Drop" (ok, and of course "Chase the Devil" and that Aaron Neville tune "Hercules"... can't say I usually go for that guy but that song is pretty awesome).

rastas

High and Irie! Roots jazz dub soul electro reggae.. Quality sound, from all over the world. I spin a lot of music on my turntable and promote good vibes, for example Lightman, Bonobo, The Cabildos, The Gladiators, Bobby Marley...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Fleetwood Mac - 1968 Carousel Ballroom. Its on YouTube. The Tutti Frutti is sick! Careful you don't throw any furniture around listening to that show! Peter Green's FM mind you, Just epic imHo

And a fatty of Blueberry rolled in an Elements select a size, I select long.

I am doing exactly above stated right now :)

Good thread!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Massive Attack vs. Mad Professor

dub on steroids...
like Pink Floyd it will take you on a musical journey

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I have an intense love for music. To me, music gets me just as high as mary jane. When you hear a good song, with a great sound and your hair raises on your neck and arms.. the feeling is euphoric.

When im high off music, I like a perfeCtly rolled blunt or e-z wider jay. Ranging from Pink Floyd all the way to Flying Lotus and Horace Andy. I LOVE MUSIC.

What music do you guys zone out to when relaxing and enjoying a spliff?

I subscribe to the streaming site Tidal.

Everything an audiophile could wish for.

My listening go to includes entire catalogs of:
Rush
Led Zeppelin
Todd Rundgren
Frank Zappa
Steely Dan
Allman Bros
Jeff Beck
Fleetwood Mac
Bob Dylan
Blondie
The Cars
Knife
Fever Ray
Dave Brubek
Miles Davis
Hendrix
Beastie Boys
Tu Pac
Van Morrison
Van Halen
Pink Floyd
Talking Heads
Robert Plant
Donald Fagan
And so many more.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I was packaging up strains to mail for SeedBay today, it was blues, baby, the blues! Eric Clapton, early Linda Ronstadt, Stevie Ray Vaughn, BB, Bonnie, Buddy Guy. Got it done between great riffs, sips of coffee and a few bong hits.

Let 'er roll!!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I have an old Ipod on a Bose dock with 6,000+ songs on it on shuffle. Stuff from the 50's through today.

I hit "next track" a lot but never delete anything cause what sounds crappy today may sound amazing next week.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts