What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaccination???

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
seriously?...no one has started a vaccination thread yet? well lets get this started. i for one will not be receiving the vaccine, should one be made available. thoughts, comments, viewpoints? lets hear em...
I won't be standing in line...

I have never been the same, from all the shit that was injected in me, prior to and during GW1. The during part was the Pyridostigmine Bromide we had to take 3x a day.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so who here has had smallpox? - nobody, because it was iradicated by vaccine

how about polio ? - nobody in the USA, only 40 cases worldwide last year - because it has been nearly eradicated by vaccination...

diphtheria, bacterial influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus? - very few cases as nearly eradicated by vaccination.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/21/17588074/vaccines-diseases-wiped-out

Can you see a pattern emerging ???

a pattern? yes. Bill Gates has obviously co-opted you as part of his public relations plan to seduce 'muricans into letting Gates give them shots that will change your DNA with nanotechnology and turn reliably conservative men into prancing queens, and demoncrats at that! but, we are onto you, we're not fooled at ALL! it's all true, Q explained it to me the other night at the Klan rally while we sat in his Yugo swilling Red, White, & Blue beer and hot-boxing filterless Marlboros...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
oh yes, the vaccine. yes, i'll be getting it. although i am high health risk, i doubt seriously i'm on any list to get it early, lol. med professionals & certain military units will get it first long before it is there for John J. Public...

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Think it will end with an indirect mandatory vaccination. Quantas already stated they wont transport unvaccinated people.
You can be unvaxcinated but then you can stay at home for the rest of your live, no public places, no supermarket, no school for your children,...

Brave new world

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
the only problem is... it will be the uneducated who will refuse to get their kids vaccinated, only to further the cycle of the generationally uneducated.

maybe trends will continue with the whole video- classroom thing.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
View Image

* IT BEARS THINKING ABOUT IT -

If anyone hasn't paid notice to "media censure" now would be a time to pay attention.

Although they deny it, FB, google and twitter, censor everything that they don't want you to see. Especially the vitriol sprayed by MSM these days. Attaching a vaccine to receive your Covid money should make anyone take a 2nd sober look at what is being propagated :)

The US hasn't spent trillions, starting in '76 bldg all them FEMA camps accross the US, just to sit there and rot!

BTW, we had 2 in Alberta '08/9 which are no longer shown on google maps, which were at the time.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
if it all goes well we should be able to get the worldwide population down around 10 - 15%

[youtubeif]bQXvekHejLc[/youtubeif]
Ummm, their intended goal has always been 500M or 0.5B, right from the '70s. David Rockefeller has also mentioned this in the past as well.

h.h.

Veteran
a pattern? yes. Bill Gates has obviously co-opted you as part of his public relations plan to seduce 'muricans into letting Gates give them shots that will change your DNA with nanotechnology and turn reliably conservative men into prancing queens, and demoncrats at that! but, we are onto you, we're not fooled at ALL! it's all true, Q explained it to me the other night at the Klan rally while we sat in his Yugo swilling Red, White, & Blue beer and hot-boxing filterless Marlboros...

Marlboros will make you sterile. Not sure about the filter less. They may be safe.

rolandomota

Be careful with the flu vaccine do not get the flu vaccine if your covid positive! The vaccine will force your immune system to produce flu antibodies and you will most certainly die of covid virus because of this. So be careful the news has not caught on to this surprisingly simple fact yet

Cuddles

Vaccines usually take ten years or more to be developed and approved of. Vaccines can be nasty business sometimes - serious side effects etc. I´m not gonna get one, at least not yet. There´s several for corona and I wanna see which one is best and safe first.

h.h.

Veteran
The process of developing vaccines is in the computer age.

Our medical professionals will be the canaries.

troutman

Seed Whore
I would like to take people like Bill Gates and the other Reptilians on a stage in front of the World on live TV
and ask them if I can vaccinate them with a random syringe picked from a vaccine box intended for the sheep.

I bet Billie and others would say they already got their shots. ;)

Note: Any Doctor who goes against this culling is probably going to lose their medical license for some unknown reason. :biggrin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Some of the vaccines were declared unsafe for anyone with asthma in the 70's. So I never had the MMR jab. Do you think they knew that when developing them or after a bunch of asthmatics died from taking them? Side effects can take a while to show.

St. Phatty

the US "medical" industry has a proven TERRIBLE record of reporting Adverse Events - from American biotech & related medical tech.

they are as worthy of Trust - as Mr. Trump himself.

Gry

Would be interesting to see a global survey of the different vaccines along with their benefits and liabilities.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
No need for vaccines, COVID pandemic is over, says Former Vice President of Pfizer

While Pfizer pharmaceutical had made headlines on the release of their Coronavirus vaccine, a former Vice President and Chief Scientist of the company Dr. Michael Yeadon has said that there is no need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end.

According to an article published in Lockdown Sceptics, Dr. Michael Yeadon wrote, “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.”

His comments come at the end of a comprehensive criticism of the Scientific Advisor Group for Emergencies (SAGE), a government agency of the U.K. tasked with advising the central government in emergencies.

SAGE has played an important role in determining public lockdown policies in the UK, as a response to the COVID-19 virus.

Yeadon also highlights fundamental errors by SAGE in their presuppositions which cause their overall conclusions to go radically awry leading to the “torturing [of] the population for the last seven months or so.”

“ SAGE says everyone was susceptible and only 7% have been infected. I think this is literally unbelievable. They have ignored all precedent in the field of immunological memory against respiratory viruses. They have either not seen or disregarded excellent quality work from numerous, world-leading clinical immunologists which show that around 30% of the population had prior immunity.”

“They should also have excluded from ‘susceptible’ a large subset of the youngest children, who appear not to become infected, probably because their immature biology means their cells express less of the spike protein receptor, called ACE2. I have not assumed all young children don’t participate in transmission, but believe a two thirds value is very conservative. It’s not material anyway,” Yeadon wrote

“So SAGE is demonstrably wrong in one really crucial variable: they assumed no prior immunity, whereas the evidence clearly points to a value of around 30% (and nearly 40% if you include some young children, who technically are ‘resistant’ rather than ‘immune’),” wrote Yeadon

And considering the reality of herd immunity, when susceptibility to a virus falls this low, at around 28 to 35%, “that population can no longer support an expanding outbreak of disease,” and thus the virus “wanes and disappears.”

“The pandemic is effectively over and can easily be handled by a properly functioning NHS (National Health Service). Accordingly, the country should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life.” concludes Yeadon

Here is the link to the entire article: https://lockdownsceptics.org/what-sage-got-wrong/

St. Phatty

An alternative to the vaccine that I think some people may eventually do, is to deliberately expose themselves to measurable, extremely small quantities of the virus.

This is after having better stats about the combination of Vitamin D & the Zinc Ionophore family of medications (Ivermectin is doing better than HCQ in the studies that have been done.) So they can prepare their immune systems before exposure.

I would be more likely to get a vaccine in another country, e.g. New Zealand, if it was home-grown. I would say, or Taiwan, but I can't read the language. I trust their culture more than the US, to do a vaccine honestly.

For some people, Covid19 is like Leprosy - a long term disease. Covid19 affects almost all or all, the organ systems, probably more than Leprosy.

Gry

No need for vaccines, COVID pandemic is over, says Former Vice President of Pfizer

While Pfizer pharmaceutical had made headlines on the release of their Coronavirus vaccine, a former Vice President and Chief Scientist of the company Dr. Michael Yeadon has said that there is no need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end.

According to an article published in Lockdown Sceptics, Dr. Michael Yeadon wrote, “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.”

His comments come at the end of a comprehensive criticism of the Scientific Advisor Group for Emergencies (SAGE), a government agency of the U.K. tasked with advising the central government in emergencies.

SAGE has played an important role in determining public lockdown policies in the UK, as a response to the COVID-19 virus.

Yeadon also highlights fundamental errors by SAGE in their presuppositions which cause their overall conclusions to go radically awry leading to the “torturing [of] the population for the last seven months or so.”

“ SAGE says everyone was susceptible and only 7% have been infected. I think this is literally unbelievable. They have ignored all precedent in the field of immunological memory against respiratory viruses. They have either not seen or disregarded excellent quality work from numerous, world-leading clinical immunologists which show that around 30% of the population had prior immunity.”

“They should also have excluded from ‘susceptible’ a large subset of the youngest children, who appear not to become infected, probably because their immature biology means their cells express less of the spike protein receptor, called ACE2. I have not assumed all young children don’t participate in transmission, but believe a two thirds value is very conservative. It’s not material anyway,” Yeadon wrote

“So SAGE is demonstrably wrong in one really crucial variable: they assumed no prior immunity, whereas the evidence clearly points to a value of around 30% (and nearly 40% if you include some young children, who technically are ‘resistant’ rather than ‘immune’),” wrote Yeadon

And considering the reality of herd immunity, when susceptibility to a virus falls this low, at around 28 to 35%, “that population can no longer support an expanding outbreak of disease,” and thus the virus “wanes and disappears.”

“The pandemic is effectively over and can easily be handled by a properly functioning NHS (National Health Service). Accordingly, the country should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life.” concludes Yeadon

Here is the link to the entire article: https://lockdownsceptics.org/what-sage-got-wrong/
The forward projections are frightening, it would be wonderful if this gentleman were correct.