What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cosmicgiggle and Unclefishstick are ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't seen Gypsy's favorite troll in a while now, did he finally give it up?

i'm guessing you mean berry...the webmaster has been blocking the websites that give you a one hour email address so it's slowing him down...

see,i do more than just ban people!:D

i haven't been a mod that long and i've banned berry like 800 times now...

Veggia farmer

Im not berry, only a troll...

Them trolls live loooong inside dark scandinavian woods with rough skin, worn out clothes and ear rings. Usally looking as something that resembles gold... Oi shit, that IS me hahah

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 23

thailer

there's no thanksgiving day thread yet to post all the stuff you're thankful for and mine today really is primarily focused on this topic so i'll just post here.

thanks for all your hard work keeping the drama to a low rumble and making this place worthwhile to log in. i may not post much and there's times i am away, but i always come back here and i can relax, look around and actually learn something without distraction. i really get good vibes from this place and AFAIK when berry logs on, people ignore him and go about their business now which really speaks volumes to me. i think this forum is on another level.

0PhuogL5UfAxGIUeV-BAAU_azPx55FL234B_Iye9kzYKRwOS7vOjoWSc173RS9ubYeSm8GzUN7Mc3MVuuN8_nszTINYRHA2m_aOO6zm_KZ_q_47tSZqFRv-OF4KcatVDY1Y_SHodwMp9oM-N8Yqol0dSMskdD7vTHFc

to ICmag! Anything else is uncivilized!!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's too bad that the trait of honeybees and stinging isn't an analogy somehow.

Best idea I could come up with is when a person is cancelled, all their posts and pics are deleted also.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Big thanks to all the mods! Without your hard work and dedication, this place would be like Trollitup, incessant bicking and name calling. Much appreciated, all of you!

Happy Holidaze!

Latest posts

Latest posts