What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Impressed with Mills

G13Fan

Kosher grown with Mills smells like Kosher, tastes like Kosher. Kosher grown with other nutes smells and taste like nutes.

Lots of people pretend to care about quality.

Yea I can't believe how many cheap asses are out in this community . I want the best quality bud.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Yea I can't believe how many cheap asses are out in this community . I want the best quality bud.

I can give you the formula for the salts that will cost 5% of what you are paying for shipping water and advertising towards you.

Not "cheap", just smart.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I can give you the formula for the salts that will cost 5% of what you are paying for shipping water and advertising towards you.

I told the "head grower" this same thing when I worked at Momma Chan Farms (Cookies Co Wa) because they were using General Hydroponic bottles feeding 2100 plants under 280 1000w DE HPS, I was fired shortly after...No place for intelligence in a world full of people with heads jammed up their asses.

medicalmj

Veteran
Kosher grown with Mills smells like Kosher, tastes like Kosher. Kosher grown with other nutes smells and taste like nutes.

Lots of people pretend to care about quality.

I’m off the Mills. Got my son in-law on Bills recipe- Jacks 321 and grow genius Si, mr fulvic, and kelp ( kelp it real which is sourced from Ferti-organic) I’m almost there but instead of Jack’s using Flora 3 part. And it is looking better than Mills at week 3 of flower. I used Mills complete lineup and I’ll be saving tons of cash and getting same or better from what I’m seeing so far. I’ve scaled back so my stick w flora series just because it is easier to mix liquid nutes and at my size room not a big deal cash wise to go to Jack’s. But gone are the days of 200 dollar bottles of supplements lol. Unless it’s grow genius which will make like 30,000 gallons lol.