What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama / Ace Mix feminized

Hi all,

This is my first indoor crop. I am using a tent with an area of ??80x80 cm and height of 1.80 m. The lighting is done by a quantum board lm301h 120w.

The soil is composed of a base of peat, perlite and worm humus. In smaller quantities, limestone, remains of crushed castor (Ricinus communis), bone meal and bokashi (a mixture of fish meal, bone meal, molasses, rock powder, carbonized rice and wheat husks and charcoal).

Every two days I water with a fertilizer based on fermented marine fish and every 15 days with one based on fulvic and humic acids, and the other based on kelp algae.

Ten days ago they were transplanted from a 5 liter pot to a 35 liter pot and today they will start flowering.

I was a little scared because in those ten days they have reached the bottom of the pot, which I verified by the roots coming out of the sides of the pot, which is permeable. I'm afraid I won't be able to treat them properly as these will be the final pots.

Any help, opinion, suggestion is very welcome.

Honduras x Panama

IMG_20200924_200418429 redimensionada.jpg
IMG_20200924_200433403 redimensionada.jpg
IMG_20200924_200457227 redimensionada.jpg

Ace Mix feminized

IMG_20200924_200615499 redimensionada.jpg
IMG_20200924_200630662 redim.jpg

Ace Mix on the left and HXP on the right

IMG_20200924_203617701 redim.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bienvenido a nuestro cuarto Guerrilheiro :)

They look very happy and healthy in their 'new shoes'. :yes:
The 35 liter pot will be more than enough for the ACE Mix.

I usually recommend to transplant the pure sativas indoors to their final pots when they have finished the early flowering stretching, but Honduras x Panama doesn't request too much nutrients so i think you will be able to keep her green and healthy during flowering with the correct feeding and ph.

Please keep us updated, i will be around in case you have any problem or doubt. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates Guerrilheiro! Nice progress :yes:

The ACE Mix looks like previous PCK x Panama cross to me, and looks almost ripe in your latest update.
The Honduras x Panama still has a way to go. Hope you are doing fine!

SolarLogos

Your plants look very healthy and happy. That Honduran x Panama has the tastiest and most beautiful lemon incense you'll find anywhere. You're in for a treat!
Thanks for posting:tiphat:

Thanks for the updates Guerrilheiro! Nice progress :yes:

The ACE Mix looks like previous PCK x Panama cross to me, and looks almost ripe in your latest update.
The Honduras x Panama still has a way to go. Hope you are doing fine!

Thank you, Dubi, for stopping by to give your opinion and for your kindness. :thank you: Everything is going well here, I hope there too.

I will harvest ACE Mix today. Honduras x Panama will like it because from now on she will be alone in the tent.

Your plants look very healthy and happy. That Honduran x Panama has the tastiest and most beautiful lemon incense you'll find anywhere. You're in for a treat!
Thanks for posting:tiphat:

Thank you, Solar. Happy to hear it from a good grower like you.
I hope it has this delicious lemon incense taste.
Thanks for stopping by. :good: All the best!

Honduras x Panama 83 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am very pleased with her. I know that with greater light intensity and space she could have gone even better. But she put a smile on my face.

Looking at her I see that I still need to grow her under the sun, planted directly in the soil, she will be very happy.

For now I intend to do this with the two tropical mix regular seeds that I still have.
I'm at 15ºS, is it still convenient to plant them outdoor? I intend to do this by the middle of January, at the latest, if it is still indicated.

PS: Sorry for the possible English errors, I use the translator.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well done Guerrilheiro ;) Looking great!

Yes, at your tropical latitude you can start some sativas now from seed. I would start them as soon as possible so they still can grow a few weeks with the longest days of the year there in the southern hemisphere.