What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 Haze x Kali China

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Have this girl going, gonna start 5th flowering week:

picture.php

Lower budding
picture.php

When sniffed it has an astringent aroma, with hints of citrics right now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repuk :)

A pleasure to see you are flowering a C5 Haze x Kali China at the moment :yes:
Love the definition and focus of your latest pictures. I think i'm going to follow your recommendations for the new camera, old one died this summer and it's time get updated.

The C5 Haze mother from Yo Sammy has an unmistakable Thai 'nose', but crossed with Kali China allows lots of genetic recombination, so many different kind terpene profiles and nuances not so obviously linked with straight C5 or Kali China can be found in this poly hybrid.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks master! :tiphat:

As I've found with other Kali Chinas and crosses, the "terpene kitchen" is hard at work, and evolving :biggrin:

This girl has almost all her branches (around 6-7) 95% filled from top to bottom, and starting to swell:

picture.php

100% crop:
picture.php

Scent: Sour cantaloupe / tennis ball (lemon/lime) chewing gum. A sweet but sour fruity (citrics / cantaloupe) scent with a chemical touch, which now has sort of "darkened".

melones-de-chicle.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Those spicy melon gums are a classic of our childhood :D

Very appealing terpenes for ganja if these kind of terpenes are finally translated well into the finished product, but as far as i've experienced with this new hybrid very different terpene profiles will evolve throughout the flowering, difficult to know at this point how the finished product will smell and taste like, but will be quite complex and enciting for sure.

Glad the colas are numerous and filling up nicely from top to bottom, although the flowering is long it's a very high yielding hybrid under proper growing conditions.
The flowering structure of your female is clearly leaning towards the Haze C5 side, so far no evident NL or Kali China influence.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Yayyyy! Hazinesss :woohoo: thanks dubi!

Yes, I've noticed Kalichina and its crosses is an always "work in progress" terpene "kitchen", cannot wait to try her to see what is her real taste!!!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
She morphed her scent... right now no high notes, just a "gym bag" hint :biggrin: definitely some frankincense is in the works!

Latest posts

Latest posts