What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the updated RED1 :)

Your Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam looks excellent in early flowering, super happy, excellent health!

Keep with the same good feeding regime, as she seems to be enjoying it a lot. :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely and very resinous Red, great job! :yes:
Looks like a promising female! :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Looking good.. thinking you’ll have some very tight flowers. What are the smells like?

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
These look really nice with those leathery leaves, I have been looking for that leathery leaf look since running some bag seed bout 12 years ago. Thinking it’s a trait of the NepJam cos they seem to have it too. Too many freaking strains Ace haha

RED 1

These look really nice with those leathery leaves, I have been looking for that leathery leaf look since running some bag seed bout 12 years ago. Thinking it’s a trait of the NepJam cos they seem to have it too. Too many freaking strains Ace haha

Easy to grow C.(have to give her some hours in the 28/29C during the week,50%? humidity)
Had Nepalese Jam going alongside her.Overnight,in veg.,something went totally wrong, never recovered
I'm happy growing Ace's strains
:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice chunky and resinous flowers RED1 :yes:

How are her aromas now that she is more advanced into flowering ?

RED 1

Nice chunky and resinous flowers RED1 :yes:

How are her aromas now that she is more advanced into flowering ?
Dubi I've been getting a very strong sweet "citrus" aroma from her
I must admit, can't really remember what jasmine smells like, but,I will stick with that for now.Earthy,woody,extremely resinous but a very strong citrus/floral sweet?
She's chunky

Last edited:

RED 1

Dubi I've been getting a very strong sweet "citrus" aroma from her
I must admit, can't really remember what jasmine smells like, but,I will stick with that for now.Earthy,woody,extremely resinous but a very strong citrus/floral sweet?
She's chunky

My mates pulled this picture from the net to show me what she smells off
I agree with them,wasn't citrus.Was wrong
A few more days to go

Last edited:

RED 1

Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam

Took a little tester(lowest bud available),and,if things go as expected :) she will come down this weekend
8 weeks in flower

Last edited:

RED 1

Done
A nice cure and we're off
Powerful,long lasting high
Top quality
Thanks Ace