What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD # 1 Feminized

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Really nice, Ras. I just popped my single seed. Going into soil tonight. Will be going outdoors in the avocado and citrus grove sometime in May.

ULMW

Blessed Bounty Ras Pablo. Give Thanks Fi Sharing and posting. Great photos and the next version also looking Irie too.
Blessed GrouNation Day. JAH Guidance

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

CBD #1 is what i mainly smoke these days, especially when i still need to work and be functional with the family, the strong THC strains are not so appealing to me right now after such long confinement, i will go back to them once i can go out again and start to enjoy the outdoor spring vibes.
Moroccan hash and CBD #1 works great to me at this moment.

View Image

Had to try some out too. Gotten a little burnt out on THC so I'm puffing on some hemp flower on my days off to stay sane.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ras :)

Really happy to see you found space for them in your garden, much appreciated. Glad you are finding them trouble free and easy to grow, those shinny resins are anticipating great things :yummy:
Pleased to know the terpenes are appealing and loud.

Line #1 seems to show slight more ErdPurt influence in the leaves, while Line #10 as you said has very sativa leaves in flowering.
All the CBD #1 lines produce a very consistent finished product.

Thanks friend, a big huge! ;)

Dubi gave me some of the new CBD IBLs ACE seeds has been developing the last years. I had the chance to hear and learn about the breeding program and to taste the finished products. All I can say is that this greatly refined CBD line, super tasty, consistent and easy to grow. Pure medicine.

Both lines I have are have a distinct silver coating resin, extremely dense. Similar aromas, skunky diesel and lemony with some weird sour berry notes.

I have 2 x CBD #1 and 2 x CBD #1.10 (Dubi correct me if I am wrong...)

ULMW

Wk 8 and she is just about ready... Giving Thanks and Praises.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20200423_142248.jpg
    IMG_20200423_142248.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20200423_142259.jpg
    IMG_20200423_142259.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20200423_142321.jpg
    IMG_20200423_142321.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20200423_142335.jpg
    IMG_20200423_142335.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 99

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent job ULMW :dance013: Looks perfect for chop time!

I think you are the very first person outside ACE to harvest this new release ;)

Thank you very much for your frequent updates.
Wish your CBD #1 harvest provides good medicine to your family and close circle :ying:

ULMW

:)little bit of harvested bud

Attachments

• IMG_20200427_103005.jpg
    IMG_20200427_103005.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20200427_103218.jpg
    IMG_20200427_103218.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20200427_103238.jpg
    IMG_20200427_103238.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 88

Sativant

I’m growing some right now - looking forward to trying cbd. I’m looking forward to smoking it with my Purple Malawi that was by far the best I have grown in quantity and quality !
How is CBD #1 to smoke ?

jjonahjameson

I can't wait! Looking forward to the descriptions from you guys on your experiences.

One just into flowering.
Healthy, vigorous plant, I just have to dial in and let 'er go....

Happy Growing!

Attachments

• CBD1profileVeg..jpg
    CBD1profileVeg..jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 57
  • CBD1Veg#1.jpg
    CBD1Veg#1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 51

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Sativant,

Glad you enjoyed our Purple Malawi so much :)

I've been smoking CBD #1 daily for months (as well as all the parent plants used in previous breeding steps) and it's a lovely smoke all around, very consistent quality in all the plants, excellent refined and loud sweet, floral, citric terpenes, with super comforting, pleasant and relaxing effects of mood enhancing and anxiolytic qualities.

It's great medicine. Please keep us updated with yours.

I’m growing some right now - looking forward to trying cbd. I’m looking forward to smoking it with my Purple Malawi that was by far the best I have grown in quantity and quality !
How is CBD #1 to smoke ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful jjonahjameson,

Your CBD #1 has the ErdPurt look and leaf pattern and texture, but with thinner stems and better branching from the sativa genetics of this stabilized cross. Best wishes with her!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Beautiful jjonahjameson,

Your CBD #1 has the ErdPurt look and leaf pattern and texture, but with thinner stems and better branching from the sativa genetics of this stabilized cross. Best wishes with her!

Something like this dubi?
I kept this female over 10 more days (70 so days), the resins have consequently increased and the density of the flowers. The aromas are quite similar withing the 4 females. Musky and gas, one of the #1.10 has some cheese notes, the sweet skunky thing. They are heavily covered in resin.

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:
Ras.

MIGreenman

I kept this female over 10 more days (70 so days), the resins have consequently increased and the density of the flowers. The aromas are quite similar withing the 4 females. Musky and gas, one of the #1.10 has some cheese notes, the sweet skunky thing. They are heavily covered in resin.

View Image

View Image

Ras.

Thanks for the beautiful pics! I am now more excited to have two of these in cups. Great looking plant!

Fronk

View Image

View Image

Ras.
Wow :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent outcome Ras Pablo ;)

Really interesting to see you overripe her a bit, beautiful resins and colors with the fade, glad the aromas are appealing and consistent among all the different plants.
Wish you enjoy a lot the harvest and thank you very much for the feedback and great pcitures. Virtual huggss! :ying:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
All I've done was taking a little care of these four CBDs, two different ACE breeding lines. As said already, they have been very easygoing plants and low feeders but they will accept good nutriments and tolerate anomalies related to pH variations and ec. I recommend good ripening was helpful improving the scents of the flowers. They dry for now, I will get some notes.

Thank you all, fantastic, passionate and respectful growers.
Honoured,
Ras.

Latest posts

Latest posts